Approved for Revision/Surgery Date

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 11:13 am - Tucson, AZ

Jen,
See you tomorrow.  I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  Dawn and I are going to meet at your office to go to lunch.  I decided to take the whole day off.   Yes, this hard work we all have done has paid off.  I just know, like Dawn said to me today they had to cave because they really didn't have revision criteria.  I just wish they could approve everyone who needs this life saving surgery. 
Deanne

jenniebr
on 8/14/08 12:17 pm, edited 8/14/08 12:18 pm - queen creek, AZ
Let me guess, you are going to the KEG!  Dawn is a great lunch companion!  She is getting so popular!  I hope she still remembers me in a few weeks! 
You can come in anytime after your lunch, I will have everything ready for you. 
See you then,
Jen
Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 12:38 pm - Tucson, AZ
Jen,
Not sure where we are going and at exactly what time, depends on what time I leave Tucson.  If you want to go and you can come along it would be great, what time do you usually go to lunch?  I just want to get up there in plenty of time and not have to rush, I hate driving up by myself.  I can probably kill some time t the mall, but can't do too much walking.  No injection today despite Dr. Schlesinger's ok, he wouldn't do it because he doesn't want to impede healing, he said it's to close to surgery, so I have to live with the pain for awhile.  Not like I don't live with the pain everyday.
Deanne
ginau
on 8/14/08 1:32 pm - mesa, AZ

You can soak foot in pool all day !!! - Hey  when is gwynn coming up ? Are they just staying for the day ?? wish I had more room ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 1:51 pm - Tucson, AZ

Jeanna,
I think they are coming up for the 2nd seminar and then the support group.
Deanne

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 5:51 pm - AZ
Jen,

Very funny... I think I will still remember you in about month. No we did not go to the Keg. We went to your favorite place to eat, Mimi's. To bad you did not go. We had a good time.
L. TP
on 8/14/08 12:59 pm
Oh my goodness...thats awesome!

Good for you!

beckipoohbear
on 8/14/08 2:31 pm - AZ
 Congrats! I know this has been such a long wait and a tough fight for you.  Way to go!

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Azpoohbear
on 8/15/08 10:24 am - Vail, AZ
Congrats on your approval and surgery date!!!

Leslie
Sandra C.
on 8/15/08 1:39 pm - Phoenix, AZ
 Deanne         Congrats..I know you have been working on getting approved for a loonngg time! It's almost like you're in a dream when you get the notice, I hope your revision goes as well as mine is going. I am still losing. Can't update my avatar though because I forgot my password. I am really embarrassedabout it because it looks like I haven't been losing. But , back to your good news. My youngest daughter was born on Sept. 2 and she is a sweetheart so I know it is a good day and everything will go perfect for you!!   Hugs to you, Sandra

Most Active