Approved for Revision/Surgery Date

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 5:47 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi All,
I got notification of my surgery date it is Sept. 2nd.  I am so excited.
Deanne
ginau
on 8/14/08 5:55 am - mesa, AZ
Holy Cow  -  that is like  2.5 weeks away !!!!

Ya better get a move on ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 6:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Have my pre-op tomorrow at 3:00.  See you tomorrow.
Gwynn M.
on 8/14/08 6:53 am - Tucson, AZ

I said it already but....I LUV sayin' it some MORE.......CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!
You so DESERVE this!!  I am SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!

I hope to see you (and MEET you and some other cool peeps from here!! LOL!) at Dr. Schlesinger's suppor group on Saturday!!

WOWWWWW......SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!  I wanna be approved......LOL!!!  I do, I do!! 

Hugzzzz,
Gwynn

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 10:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Gwynn,
You will get approved, God will answer our prayers.  You deserve to get approved too.  Hope to see you on Saturday.
Deanne
Dawn T.
on 8/14/08 8:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
You did it, Deanne!!! Congratulations!!  September 2nd is a GOOD day - and my son's birthday too!!

Dawn

P.S. Are you coming to the support group Saturday?  I also have my post-op appt with Dr. S tomorrow at 11:00 - maybe I'll see you there??

keyboards 001
Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 10:26 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Dawn,
The other Dawn and I are going to go to lunch tomorrow, she is going to meet me at Dr. Schlesinger's office.  My pre-op appointment is at 3:00.  I am going to stay up and go to the group on Saturday.
Deanne
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/14/08 8:21 am - Tucson, AZ

Deanne

I am so much more than excited for you.  If I could jump up and down right now I would.  That is great news.  We can both celebrate at the OH event.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 10:27 am - Tucson, AZ
Becky,
Yes, we will be celebrating at the OH convention.  I am so excited, I can't tell you how much.
Deanne
jenniebr
on 8/14/08 11:08 am - queen creek, AZ
Deanne! 
I am so excited that this is finally going to happen for you!  You worked so hard and it payed off! 
I am hoping this is the start of a trend with UHC!  Why can't they just approve it the firt time around!!!!  Save us all some time and hearthache!
See you Friday! 
Jen
Most Active