Who do I talk to.........?

klyn13jwl
on 8/11/08 6:05 am - Lakeside, AZ
OK..........now who the h**l do I talk to that will get the ball rolling?  Kelly doesn't work in Dr. Juarez's office-office.  She works across the street at the Bridges Centre.  Who in that office will work with me....with a moderately-happy-to-please attitude?  I talked to one person that was a little less than happy to have a job....  ::if they don't like their job....then why subject others to their understimulated lives::  can't remember her name.....Pam, Cindy, Marcia, Jan....she's the person that does the scheduling.  Maybe it was just a bad day.  It shouldn't matter...they are supposed to be able to put whatever is going on, behind them and deal with their J  O  B!!  OK....

I have my psych eval and my EKG done.  I have a referral from my PCP.  My BMI is above 40 and I'm over 100lbs overweight.  Ginau..............I'm not much of a waiter....ask anyone in my family.  Patience is a word that never comes out of my mouth unless I'm saying,"I don't have the patience for this!"  Speaking of which....I called Medicare myself and asked if they could call my doctor's office and ask them to fax over the info that they have So I could get the ball rolling.    Undoubtedly, the dr.'s office has to bill both, primary and secondary insur., wait for a denial of coverage from my primary and then send that to Medicare so that they will pay as my primary.............in otherwords, I'm going to be old, grey, and impotent by the time that I get my approval!!!

What makes the time go faster?  I tried to help.  That got me nowhere.  H.  E.  L.  P. !!! 
ginau
on 8/11/08 7:27 am - mesa, AZ

Honestly

I have no clue what makes that office or any other office move fast.. maybe you could call in a bribe to the first person who moves  faster than a slug bug ??  Offer $50.00   LOL

Working on the phones all day I can tell you - dont call on Mondays - no one is in a good mood!  you have people  that are sick and trying to get in,  first day of school and people  are running late cuz the kid had issue's - excuses can run on and on - ya know what I mean?

Hang in there - you have to play the game !! anything worth doing is worth the fight and wait !  amybe ask for a valium at your next Dr appt !  might make the process easier to swallow ..

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 11:15 am
Getting to surgery date is a lengthy bumpy road.    I am also not a patient person and almost gave up more than once over the last 3 years.  The wait was worth it,  I have been able to get really ready to make this life change.  Look at the wait as a time to learn and grow so you are ready when your date comes up.  Good luck!
Most Active