Little over 3 weeks now!

RayM
on 8/6/08 11:41 am, edited 8/6/08 11:42 am - Surprise, AZ
Well it is now a little over 3 weeks since having my surgery.  I am doing well.  I have lost about 60lbs since the pre-op diet.  I do feel better.  I am still having numbness in my left leg and Dr. Fang thinks it is a pinche nerve.  At nights sometimes I get a shooting pain down my leg.  I have already had some Wows!  I can put my shoes on myself.  I can walk around better.  People can tell by just looking at me that I am better.  I am off ALL my diabetic meds.  That in itself for me is WOW!  I am going to join a gym also.  I have been going and swimming some.  The other day I took the tour of the gym which before surgery would have never happened.
merryterry
on 8/6/08 12:48 pm - AZ
Awesome, Ray! especially about the diabetes meds. keep up the good work!
Less is More

JRinAZ
on 8/6/08 12:49 pm - Layton, UT
Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!  I could have sworn you said :  60 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!  You are smoking dude!!!!  ......  You get it all done in a few days and what's left to look forward to????  .....Shopping!!!!  Yipppppppppeeeee!  High Fives!  Weigh 2 go!!!!  You're coming to the O.H. event Sept 20th, right????
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deweyscts
on 8/6/08 2:38 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Ray....

You're doing great.......I am in shock about how well you are doing......

You know I'm a fan of yours.....Keep us all informed on your progress...

Dewey

WHOO HOOOO

WHOO HOOO

TAKE CARE.........................EXERCISE.................ETC.....................
ScottAZ
on 8/7/08 11:59 am - Charleston, WV
Ray,

Great job.... Keep up the work..

Scott
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/08 9:16 am
Mr. Ray,

ALL GOOD THINGS!    GOOD WORK!      YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

i LOVE your WOWS!

yay!yay!yay!   SWEET SUCCESS!

Most Active