OT - I am going to hurt the cat !!!

ginau
on 8/3/08 2:17 am - mesa, AZ

your up early ! feeling any better ?   I have been up since 4:30 had to be at work at 6:00 a.m.   only 1 call so far ... can you say bored ?

I am getting very good at mahjongg

kellyaz
on 8/2/08 4:30 am
Sorry I don't have a cat........however I read somewhere that one of the ladies is going to order nectar from you?  Well my question is from who?  I just had surgery on 6/30 and I just ordered some from Auburn, WA.  I did not know that I could find it here in AZ.  Please let me know who sells it here.  thanks a bunch
azcatdream
on 8/2/08 1:32 pm, edited 8/2/08 1:34 pm - tucson, AZ
I got one of those cord biting loving girls Too!

Her name is Chloe and she is GORGEOUS,
but ALL kitten even though she is no longer a kitten...

She loves to play!

She does still bite some things but for a while I thought I would kill her!

Stereo speaker wires, phone cords, computer mice & tracman
OMG I have been through SO many of those!!!! tracmans.......
she bit through the darn cords and they wouldnt work anymore..

Funny HOW she never bites what could electrocute her or kill herself.......
She is my silly pretty girl!

MMMMMMMM I just remembered that petsmart carries another spray that I did use for a while but not sure IF it really worked on the mouse cords....she is jealous of the computer I think....

I remeber seeing it on Amazon.com though.

There is actually a pet product that you can use to wrap/protect the cords to things that you know that she bits cannot remember the name, sorry.

I was also told to go to autozone and get something that protects wires or something like that
and it would work the same -  again cant say which thing to buiy cause I didnt buy anything other than the spray at petsmart a few times.

Lisa in Tucson, AZ
ginau
on 8/2/08 2:56 pm - mesa, AZ

Petsmart it is ... Right after work ! 

Now she is not chewing anything today - But then again she got to go outside for a while - gotta love a longhaired cat - they hate heat and water - so no Aug Sunbathing for her..  It was peace and quiet ...

Most Active