OT - I am going to hurt the cat !!!

ginau
on 8/1/08 2:58 pm - mesa, AZ

The cat  Itsy Bitzy   is going to die soon ! If I dont kill her first .... She keeps chewing on electrical cords !  She has now chewed through my laptop  cord - My power supply keeps  cutting in and out. my screen dims , I think my eyes are going bad .

So  other than hot sauce on the cord - anyone have any Idea's on how to stop her ??  Ya know after she has had a couple  electrical burns on her face - ya think she would have learned already not to do it ...

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/08 3:27 pm
oh my goodness!
how awfull!
...well,  i use a product for my puppies that need to chew and chew and chew...you can get at Petsmart called "Bitter Apple".   it is a 10 oz. spray...and puppies leave things ALONE once you spray it on the item...i don't know anything about kitty cats as i have always been allergic to kitties...but it may be worth a try...be sure to ask the PetSmart Vet on duty if it is harmful for kitties if it doesn't address that issue on the bottle.  Good Luck!
jenniebr
on 8/1/08 3:40 pm - queen creek, AZ
Yes Bitter Apple works well!  My baby Chihuahua loves to chew cords and baseboards!  Spray the bitter apple on anything she chews on.  She will stop, if she doesn't then go ahead and KILL her!
Maybe your eyes really are going bad! 
What are you doing up so late missy?  Shouldn't you be sleeping?  Are you working in the morning?
Call me this weekend, I was gonna order some Nectar from you and forgot to tell you.....
Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
Deanne K.
on 8/1/08 3:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
Jen,.
Boy your up late too!  Got all those babies in bed?  Thanks for all your help this week, you are a GEM.
jenniebr
on 8/1/08 3:54 pm - queen creek, AZ

What the heck are you doing up girl!!??
LIttle ones are asleep, big ones are out, Todd is hanging out across the stree****ching movies and I am kickin' it playing spades on yahoo!!  Got a darn kidney stone and the pain is better with meds but I can not wait til its gone!!
I will get your letter faxed Monday AM, it was too late when I left today and the fax was going crazy!
Have a great weekend, I will call you Monday morning.

Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
ginau
on 8/2/08 2:10 am - mesa, AZ

Momma's dont sleep when kids are out ! Hope the stone is getting blasted soon ? personally  I started my z pack and slept most of day on and off! Feel much better today - just hacking up a lung still ..

Apple bitter - ok will try it ! But she eats thru hot sauce ... she must be a blessed cat! she has not been shocked to death  so far.

Matrix order is going in Tuesday night

Deanne K.
on 8/2/08 3:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Jen,
Hope you are feeling better day.  Hope that the stone does pass pretty soon.  The pain has got to be incredible.  Thanks again for all the help and as always will look forward to chatting with you on Monday.
Deanne
Gwynn M.
on 8/2/08 11:05 am - Tucson, AZ
LOL....man, Jen,  you are too funny sometimes.  Kill the cat....thats not nice...LOL.  You and Todd ever play SPADES in real life??  LOL..me and Mack used to get together with couples and play teams......was fun!   I'm glad you get some 'quiet fun time'  to yourself every now and again!!
You work so hard at some super stressful stuff!!  So you're DUE for relaxation!!!

Jeanna, your cat sounds as SKITZO as my Lily.  She's a biter.....not cords....yet...LOL, but she is just the prettiest little teeny tiny thing......but I'm pretty sure she has a few screws missing!  You can pet her all you want with your FEET....but hands....forget about it...she attacks them and tries to bite 'everybody' .  iT'S ebarrassing and I have to put her up when we have parties.  She's lucky she has Mack (husband) that still manages to love her.......cuz I threaten to kill her all the time!

I hope the apple bitter works for ya.........and your KITTY!!   LOL...
cuz cord chewin' is a bit scary!!

Gwynn
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/08 10:43 pm - AZ
Jen, You got a baby chihuahua. What is the name ? Boy or girl ? How cute.....
jenniebr
on 8/3/08 1:58 am - queen creek, AZ
I have a baby girl, Cupcake.  She is 4 months and we are very happy with her.  I will have to post a pix of her on my profile.  Todd really did not want to get another dog but I think he loves her more than anyone!  She plays with my 2 cats, my boy cat is 18 years old and I think she keeps him feeling young.  She likes to play on the trampoline and she will "hide" in the grass and pounce on you when you walk by.   After having bulldogs for so long, a chihuahua is a refreshing change to say the least!
Most Active