FINALLY!

merryterry
on 7/30/08 3:11 pm - AZ
Well, I'm not diabetic-yet. Thank God. Since the first time I went to SBC. they sent me to a pulmonologist for a sleep test. i went to that appt. and came out with bronchitits (I was coughing and had a fever at the time-that went away but came back in May-go figure) ashtma and an order for sleep test which decided I have sleep apnea. I do feel better using the CPAP (the gurgler as DH calls it) My knees and hips are arthritic, which isn't surprising. Over the years I've developed high blood pressure-treatable but has been higher lately and lymphedema in my left leg. I also had a hysterectomy for precancer and they found cancer-obesity is a huge factor in uterine cancer. But I can't blame my toenail fungus, slight hearing loss and astigmatism on being fat-I don't think!

I'm interested in the support groups to find out what I'll be going through-hopefully. I figure I'll just listen and maybe ask a question or two or at least find out what I need tro ask.

I found out my niece-in-law was banded in April and has lost 30 lbs. I'm glad. She's young and has a couple kids so she'll be able to enjoy them more as they grow.

Good luck with finding the surgeon you like the best.
Most Active