Weight By Date Best program ever

RedSirenn
on 7/18/08 7:06 am - Mesa, AZ
$37.99 is the best money I have spent. Weight-By-Date is a software program that helps you track nutrition, exercise, bmi, etc. It has 40,000 foods and 230 exercises already programmed in that you can search and find out what foods are the best and what exercises are the best. It has editing features so that you can add foods and exercises of your own into the main memory. It allows you to customize your diet. Say you want your diet to consist of 1200 calories, 20 carbs and 10grams of vitamin A each day. Well every time you had a food into the daily diary it will subtract the Cal., carbs, and vit A from the total and will then tell you what you have left to consume for the day. 

It also has many other fun tools like graphs and projections. When you download the software the system as a tutoral so that you can learn the program and it also has a manual that you can download.

http://www.weightbydate.com/pro_overview.htm

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Rachel B.
on 7/18/08 7:35 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
Bummer, it's only for Microsoft...  Of course, I could use my window side of my machine, but I HATE windows!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active