ONEDERLAND!

JRinAZ
on 7/14/08 3:18 pm - Layton, UT

Gena!         High Fives!                  Back Flips! 

Happy Dances!                              Big Congrats!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Weigh 2 go!  ...............Hopefully your next few will be without rashes, nausea, pain, etc!  You deserve a smooth sailing DOWNHILL ride from now on!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Gena L.
on 7/14/08 3:32 pm - Sun City, AZ

Thank you Joyce! Hope to meet you at the OH event!

L. TP
on 7/14/08 5:41 pm

Gena the ticker factory thing...its easy as pie sweetie.  Just go to your user settings and click on the current one and delete it.   Then once you have made your new ticker, I simply copy the HTML code and put it in the user settings where the old one is.  The most important step is to make sure you click on "enable my signiture"  if  that is not clicked, it will not show. 

Dawn...as far as the animated pictures...I can't take credit for it.  I just go to www.photobucket.com and find the picture I am looking for by using the search engine.  I put in key words like..."awesome" "good luck" things like that.  Once I find the picture I want, I copy the HTML code.  Each picture has an HTML to copy right beside it.  Then I just paste that code into this message box and when I push submit it will show on the thread...give it a shot...!

You Can Do IT

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/14/08 10:59 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am so excited for you.  That is so amazing in just 3 short months you are down 100 pounds.  Keep up whatever you are doing.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azreggie
on 7/15/08 3:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Congrats Gena!  That's wonderful!!

Reggie

ScottAZ
on 7/15/08 6:18 am - Charleston, WV
CONGRATS....CONGRATS..

Must be a grate feeling.. once agin congrats..

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Most Active