ONEDERLAND!

Gena L.
on 7/14/08 8:34 am - Sun City, AZ

3 months and one week and I am in ONDERLAND!  On Friday at my doctor's office (one of them;-) I weighted in at 198.6  My home scales now say 195....but I am not going to believe them just yet. For me that is a loss from 255 which was my highest weight to 198.6 and a total of  56.4 pounds lost.  Not the fastest loser in town but hey...for someone who could not eat or tolerate protein drinks for 2 full months post-op....that is not bad and I will be happy to claim that weight loss...for a short while.  How long since I weighted in the one hundreds?  About 17 years I think. 

Gena

L. TP
on 7/14/08 10:03 am

Awesome

Hey Gena...get that ticker updated!  You are doing FANTASTIC.

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:19 am - AZ

Lyns,

How do you get your screen to do a awesome going in a circle upside down? I still can't do my weight loss ticker with BMI and the date. Please help me if you can.

Dawn

Gena L.
on 7/14/08 12:18 pm - Sun City, AZ

I Can't Lyns....spent an HOUR trying!  Will try again when I get back we are going out to eat

aboymom
on 7/14/08 10:17 am

I couldn't be more excited!  I am so proud of you.  This has been such a rough road for you but you made it.  Good for you!!

Sandra C.
on 7/14/08 11:05 am - Phoenix, AZ

Way to go!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:15 am, edited 7/14/08 11:16 am - AZ

Gena,

That is so cool. You have lost alot of weight. To bad you have to go thru 2 months of problems to get there. If I get in the two hundreds I will be a happy little camper. If your not the faster loser in town who cares everyones body is different. So your a big winner in my book. Keep up the good work !!!

Dawn

Gwynn M.
on 7/14/08 11:54 am - Tucson, AZ

THAT is so GREAT!!  Congratulations!!

Gwynn

20candy07
on 7/14/08 11:55 am - Tolleson, AZ

That is onederful!!!  I am so happy for you!!  I haven't lost quickly either.  For you being 3 months out that is a good amount of weight loss.  Hope you're feeling better.

Gena L.
on 7/14/08 1:26 pm - Sun City, AZ

Thank you everyone!  I still have problems with nausea but now have meds to deal with when needed. I feel sooooooo much better than the 1st month. I don't even compare ot to the 1st month.

Gena

Most Active