Surgery On Wednesday

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/14/08 12:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi all.  I am scheduled for plastic/reconstructive surgery on Wednedsay at 8 a.m. with Dr. Gitt.  I will be staying in the Phoenix area until Sunday so I don't know when I will be able to check the computer.  Maybe sweet Joyce will send an update for me.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

klyn13jwl
on 7/14/08 5:10 am - Lakeside, AZ

Good luck, Becky.  Remember....the hard part is over.  Now all that you have are the rewards!    Be safe,

Kellyn  :)

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/14/08 6:44 am - Tucson, AZ
Thank you.....All of you are like part of my family and it means a lot to me.
Example 1   

tkimba
on 7/14/08 5:52 am

Good luck Wednesday,  Please keep us posted.

Gwynn M.
on 7/14/08 6:06 am - Tucson, AZ

Gosh Sandy, I am SO EXCITED for you!!  I CANNOT WAIT to hear from you!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a safe and quick recovery!!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you when you get back to Tucson!!

HUGZZZZ,

Gwynn

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/14/08 6:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Gwynn.  Won't be back to Tucson until probably Sunday afternoon sometime.  Joe is planning to stay home with me all that week and maybe half days the next week.
Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 7/14/08 9:44 am - Tucson, AZ

I'm glad you have your *Joe* to take care of you!!  He sounds great! My *Mack* plans on taking a week off also IF/WHEN I get approved. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:37 am - AZ

Gwynn,

Let me know when you get your date. I have lost 16.5 lbs since my surgery July 2. I think it is pretty good. Dr Schlesinger said today people lose all different weights since there surgery. My back is killing me so bad since PVH, I can't stand it. I took 2 pain pills and it helped. Thats why I am at the computer right now. I had to go to my Fibro doctor and said my back was a mess. I have constant spasm's in my lower lefy back. I have been sleeping on a pillow on that side of pain. Kristen said the beds did not bother her. I glad she did not have to go thru what I did. I told the nurses when she was coming in and give her extra special care. I guess they did. I am so happy I had the surgery. Dr S said no skinny dipping till my drain hole closes up. That will take for ever for me. I usually have a scab a good month or so. Talk to you later,

Dawn

Gwynn M.
on 7/14/08 11:50 am - Tucson, AZ

Hi Dawn!!  I am so glad to hear from you!!  I came on to read and write your phone numbers down so I could call and see how you are!!   I haven't gotten to do it yet......but I will!!  LOL...I seem to be really terrible about making calls.....dangit.

You are doing FANTASTIC in the weight loss department missy!!  Thats GREAT Dawn!

I have NO DATE yet.  I do however have two denials for my panniculectomy with Dr. Heffel. But I am in process of appealing.  It's simply rediculous if you see my pics...(horribly humiliating). But insurance is what it is.  I keep hearing that they make you appeal.  I know yours went off without a hitch....that is great.   I don't think my paper work has been submitted just yet for my revision with Dr. S.  Jen is still waiting on my physc. eval. paper and some other documents from my docs office.  I am in LIMBO....and my hopes are not very high....at this point.  We shall see though.   I hope it all works out.   I would love to be in your shoes!! 

I got to meet Jen finally.  She is just as SWEET in person as she sounds on the phone! Gave me hugs and everything!   My husband and I were going through Phx. and I wanted to stop by and actually MEET her and say hi to Joyce.  It was Joyce's birthday so we missed her!!

I sure will let you know when/IF I get a date!!  Cuz I want you to put in a GOOD WORD to the nurses for me too....LOL!!!   Hey, whatever works right!  I'll talk to you soon!  Keep up the great work!!  Gwynn

JRinAZ
on 7/14/08 3:07 pm - Layton, UT

Gwynn!                          I'm sooooo sorry I missed your drive by to Phoenix!  LOL!  Let's see, we were on the way to where?????  We're you just out for a "honey' day?  .........You should have called me and you & Mack could have shared my 30 lb birthday lobster!  .......My DH was oinking at me when I ordered it!  Whatever!!!  It was my birthday and if I "thought" I could polish that big baby off then I certainly had the right to try, don't you think?                     Glad you got to hug our cute Jen!  I tell everyone that she is the smarter, younger, cuter, skinnier version of ME!!!!  I want to pinch her cheeks sometimes cuz she's soooo darn *****y cute but Dang, she's a mom with teenagers for Heaven's sake!                                  Don't stress over the insurance thing....y'know it will all work out!  You'll be meeting me in Casa Grande at the outlet malls for itty bitty sizes before you know it!!!!  Big Hugggzzzz to your sweetheart and to your sweethearts - sweetheart!  ummmmmm?  that's definitely YOU !

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active