Got a date. Kinda.

RayM
on 7/1/08 4:11 am - Surprise, AZ
Well Jackie from Dr. Fang's office was going to call me together to setup a surgery date.  Well after calling the office today I found out Jackie quit.  So I talked to Sarbina and she will be taking over.  I got a date of July 14 but she is not sure if that will work.  Since she is new to this she needs to check if I can get pre-op stuff done and what else needs to be done.
ginau
on 7/1/08 6:09 am - mesa, AZ
Oh Boy !!!!  you best keep on top of them ...  and be prepared to have that date change ... Never know...
Deweyscts
on 7/1/08 8:50 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Good for you Ray......Congradulations.  I am only going to think positive thoughts for you. Dewey
RayM
on 7/1/08 9:13 am - Surprise, AZ
I know the date may change.  My wife has been talking a lot to Sarbina to get this approved I know she knows my wife will not give up.  Now that it has been approved and date a temp date I am really starting to think about this.  I have been trying to think only good thoughts which is hard for me.  I am disabled because of my Generalized Anxiety Disorder and it is hard for me to deal with things.  I know in the long run things will work out.  It's just hard for me to see it.
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 9:25 am
Ray,  Congrats on getting a date, that is really exciting. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 6:13 pm, edited 7/1/08 6:13 pm - AZ
Ray, I am glad you have a date. You have been at odds with that office for quite a while. I hope that everything runs smoothly for you. I will be rooting for you. Dawn
Most Active