Angel wanted

jenniebr
on 6/25/08 1:53 pm - queen creek, AZ
Jeanna, we can get some "mocktails" and check up on the ladies!!!  You are such an angel!!  Next week will be my golden opportunity to check out the hospital.  I am going on a cruise on Thusday so I will be out Thursday-Monday but Dawn can call me cell so I won't miss my daily dose of Dawn!  Wow its raining like crazy here!!  AWESOME! See ya at noon, right?
Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 2:17 pm, edited 6/25/08 2:17 pm - AZ
Yes I will be there at 12 noon. What kind of "mocktails" are you talking about. Are you going to be at the hospital on Wednesday ? Just wondering. Is this a 4 day cruise or 5 ? I love Cabo, thats my fravorite place in Mexico. I am a cruiser. I went to Hawaii this past November. I had a bad time cause my inr went to 7.4 and I had hematoma's all over my body and they were real hot like if you get a suntain. I had to go to the ships doctor 3 times. I can't get away from doctor's. It was possible that I had to get a platelet transfusion if it did not drop. I think it was caused by the long airplane ride. I read that it could cause your inr to go hi and you also start your peroid when there is atmospheric changes. But my luck this crap happens to me. I could barely sit in a chair because of the hematoma's. But the good news my insurance paid for the bill and I had extra travelers insurance and they paid me to. That was a deal. Well I will go for now. See you at 12.noon.
ginau
on 6/25/08 2:32 pm - mesa, AZ
Cruise ?????   where was my invite ?  I so need  to try one of em .. Alaska would be nice ... We are getting a dust storm  at 9:30 -- go figure .. time for bed and my windchimes are clanking hard  outside my window ... errggggg  I am for some mocktails - esp since the girls will have  Morphine drips  going ....  Make Dawn choke down some .. Protein drinks
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 2:48 pm, edited 6/25/08 2:49 pm - AZ
Very funny !!!! I am doing very well on my protein drinks in case someone wants to know or care. I just got any whey today and I am not getting any ware with it. But by tomarrow I will love it. Mind over matter.The weather is fine at my house. Just to hot. Good night all!!!! Ya right ,maybe at 4am.
ginau
on 6/25/08 2:52 pm - mesa, AZ
Dawn -- just giving ya greif - cuz I can ....   Your  doing great !!   I just finished one myself ..        Flat rootbeer and Gnc vanilla 100% Whey  --- Yummy !!! I might bring some with me  tomorrow..   The Nutritionist is at Dr office or the Hospital ?? 
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 5:48 pm, edited 6/26/08 1:33 am - AZ
Oh, that sounds real good. The AW's just went out of business with Long John Silver by my house. I grew up with AW's. The nutritionist is at the office. I have a 12.noon apt. What time is your apt ? I know your joking. Maybe will shall run into each other tomorrow ?
Deanne K.
on 6/26/08 12:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Dawn, Have you tried mixing anything in with the Any Whey?  I just ordered some and I am hoping that with something in it, it will be ok.  I am still partial to the Matrix Chocolate.  I got a bunch of SF flavors at TJ Maxx and Sam's club.  Vanilla Macademia nut, Raspberry, Butter Toffee, Cinnamon and i think one more, but can't remember what it is.  Have an extra one for me will yah!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 12:31 pm - AZ
I put milk in any with whey and 2 squirts of of the sf syrup. I don't like the taste of the whey. But I will like it if it kills me. I see that  Dr Schlesinger responed to all his questions. He is really a good gut. Don't you think ? Dawn
Deanne K.
on 6/26/08 12:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
I got some of the Any Whey on order.  I think I will give it a good try as well.   He did respond to my question.  I just couldn't figure out how it would solve the blood sugar problem and I don't think that it will necessarily, so it's something that I will have to watch for sure.   He really is a great Dr. to answer all the questions.  I didn't want to call up there just to ask that question.  He had me in a tizzy when I was up there, when he said he couldn't help me because of my insurance.  I was just stunned.  At least they are going to submit it and try to get approved.  Jenn and him have been Angels  in my book.  I am sure that I will have more questions for him when I get to see him again.  I had the all written down, but I didn't get to ask him all the questions.  He did answer some of them when we were at the support group and sitting in his waiting room with him. Deanne
Most Active