Angel wanted

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 2:09 am
Hello, next week on July 1st is my revision day.  Dr. Eric Schlesinger will perform ERny openly.  My number one support was not allowed to have time off to accompany me.   So, I'm in need of angel support. My sister will take me up on the 30th and I will stay at the Sleep Inn which is 4.2 miles down the road.  They have shuttle services available and they will drop me off at the hospital.  The hospital is Paradise Valley. Will someone please check on me and post info?
ginau
on 6/25/08 2:15 am - mesa, AZ
Be careful what you ask for ....  I might have to run up and see you when I get off work and walk  you around the floor  a few times
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 2:30 am
Well, that is a wonderful offer.  This will be my first time having an open procedure.  So, are you willing to take on a highly motivated want to be loser again? Cynthia
ginau
on 6/25/08 2:50 am - mesa, AZ
Sure ....    and I will be back next day  for another friend  Dawn  who is having  surgery -- I 'll call ahead and plan them to put your rooms  side by side  - you can  yell across the way to each other.
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 2:58 am
Thanks alot!  Dawn and I were hoping to get our rooms side by side.  See you on the 1st and thanks again. How you feeling? Cynthia
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 3:29 am, edited 6/25/08 3:30 am - AZ
I will be there on July 2nd for my surgery. I know Gina mite show up after work. My mom will be there all day July 2nd and she could Gina or anyone to post for you. Your bases will be coverd with Gina, she is great !! Dawn
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 4:09 am
Hi Dawn, yeah Gina got it covered.  Will see you on Tuesday, maybe will go for a good walk.  Cynthia
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 4:17 am - AZ
I would say a few laps around the hallway. See You next week. Dawn
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 4:52 am
Yes, it will be laps.  Surgery time has now been changed to checking at 7am surgery at 9am.  Jen called had a cancellation. Do you have a new time?
ginau
on 6/25/08 7:16 am - mesa, AZ
  You 2 can enjoy the Morphine coctails together -- Ha ha  ha
Most Active