Posting from Kodi and Lady

aboymom
on 6/23/08 11:36 am
We are Kodi and Lady, Scott's dogs who are staying with aboymom while "Dad" has surgery.  We just called and spoke with Dad's mom and come to find out Dad is just getting up and walked from his bed to his chair.  I guess he is feeling pretty groggy.  Maybe if they let us visit we could lick his face and he would feel all better.  I bet he needs a Dauchsand laying across his tummy right now!   Anyway, Scott's mom told us the doctor said all went well and he should be feeling better tomorrow.  We'll call again tomorrow and let you know what we find out.  Right now we have to get that crazy kid that lives at this house to get pack in our kennel.  We think this little human man in our kennel is pretty darn funny.
ginau
on 6/23/08 11:41 am - mesa, AZ
Kodi , Lady  Maybe you could arrange a trade ,, The boys Bed  for your Kennel??   I bet a nice fluffy boy smelling bed would be nice right now ??  Hope your not too homesick yet?  Glad to hear your Dad  is doing good !!    So are you two gearing up for some  extra trips around the block ???     
aboymom
on 6/23/08 11:45 am
Well don't tell Dad but we snuck out the front door when the babysitter came over this morning.  This crazy old lady that looked like she could use some more jogging came running after us.  She didn't seem to run very well but it might have been that she didn't get any shoes on.  We thought it was in her best interest to get her execise in before her surgery next month so we ran pretty fast.  She was too fast for us though so I am not sure we are going to get to go very far tonight.  This family likes to go to the parks at night and they don't seem to mind taking us.  But again, that strange little man spends a lot of time going down the slides.  We just can't figure that whole thing out!
ginau
on 6/23/08 12:00 pm - mesa, AZ
That Mental picture is TOO CUTE !!!
Most Active