Scott

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/21/08 9:27 am - Tucson, AZ

Scott

Just wanted to send you best wishes on your surgery day.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 6/21/08 11:40 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Miss Becky!!  How are you ??  we saw Scott  he was at support group today - He looks like he is ready for the change.  Loaded him up with some stuff and lots of well wish's.   He should check in later on tonight.  So are we going to see you in Sept ??   Mesa  Hilton..
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/21/08 11:57 pm - Tucson, AZ
Gina I am doing great.  Getting excited about my pre-op on Friday at NVPS.  Surgery is scheduled for 17 Jul and I am hoping to come to the Sep OH event as well.  I am looking forward to seeing all of you again.  Wish I could have made it to the Botox party.  It sounded like fun and I would like to hear much more about the group meeting afterwards.  Sounds like a lot of good information was shared.
Example 1   

ginau
on 6/22/08 12:03 am - mesa, AZ
Wow - your on deck  for plastics - how exciting !!!!   your going to look even more fabulous... can hardly wait to see your results - is Dr Heffel or Gitt  doing your work??    Oh event  is going to be a good time !!!    gotta spread the word to Tucson people to come on up !!! - lots of good things planned ... and it's in Mesa -  lots of  good hotels in the area as well as Shopping.. 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/22/08 12:08 am - Tucson, AZ
Dr. Gitt.  I'm having circumferential LBL, fleur de lis, pubic plasty, panni, and brachioplasty.  We will be staying at the Wingate for a few days after the procedure and then driving home.  I'm hoping for some good drugs.
Example 1   

ginau
on 6/22/08 12:47 am - mesa, AZ
No worries - they are very  generous with em..  Your in great hands - I have seen lots of his work lately.   Plus you get Dr heffel in there with him. They also give you something to help with the bruising.  
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/22/08 1:00 am - Tucson, AZ
So far, I am not even nervous let alone worried.  I did the same thing when I had WLS.  I did not get nervous at all, so I'm hoping this goes the same way.  I am just not looking forward to the pain and the drains.  But as they say, "no pain, no gain".  The results will be the reward!
Example 1   

Gena L.
on 6/22/08 3:44 pm - Sun City, AZ
Scott...just wanted to take a moment to wish you great success with your surgery tomorrow! Gena

Most Active