** ScottAZ is up to bat on Monday** Wish him well

L. TP
on 6/20/08 4:15 pm
Hey Everyone!

Scott (ScottAZ) is up to bat this Monday June 23rd.  He is scheduled for an RNY with Dr. Eric Schlesinger.  Lets send him well wishes and some words of encourgement!

Congrats Scott!  Remember, walk walk walk! 

Lynsey

Ann M.
on 6/21/08 3:46 am - Peoria, AZ
You're in my prayers Scott.  If you can, have someone let us know how you're doing.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
RedSirenn
on 6/21/08 7:25 am - Mesa, AZ
 You will do well. My thoughts and my prayers are with you.

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Deanne K.
on 6/21/08 9:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Scott, My thoughts and prayers are with you as you embark on this new life.  You are in the best of hands. Deanne
jonijo
on 6/21/08 9:51 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hey Scott. Good luck and best wishes on the start of a new beginning!!

Garys
on 6/21/08 3:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
Good luck Scott, Good seeing you at the support group.
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 12:51 am, edited 6/22/08 12:52 am - AZ
Hi Scott. I just want to wish you good luck. You have less than 24 hours till surgery. Please don't be shaking in your boots that bad ! I will send good vibes all day tomorrow for you. Please have someone keep us posted on how your doing. I  have not even count the days till my surgery. I just living for each day.  Hope to see you at the next support group.  Dawn   
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 6:03 am
Scott,  Great to meet you at the support meeting.  I know everything will go smooth on Monday.  Congrats on making it this far and see you on the loosing bench!  Doctor 
dramqueen6
on 6/22/08 2:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATS SCOTT!!   WE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL..

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
RedSirenn
on 6/22/08 3:56 pm, edited 6/22/08 3:56 pm - Mesa, AZ
Sending and Angel your way To watch over you on your special day  angembod_guardian_f7.jpg image by kscollin25

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Most Active