OMG Approved!

RayM
on 6/20/08 1:55 am - Surprise, AZ
I can not believe I got approved!  I was really not unfraid that the insurance would turn me down.  I have been dealing with the Doctor's office for over a month now to fax the paperwork to the insurance company.  Well they did yesterday.  The insurance company approved my surgery 20 minutes after the fax.  Why can't it all be this easy.  I have been so stressed out dealing with this.  I felt some stress fade away after hearing this. 
Marie C.
on 6/20/08 2:16 am - Mesa, AZ
Congrats! Now when is the big day?  
aboymom
on 6/20/08 2:17 am
I got the same news this week.  It only took 2 days for them to approve me.  Of course, I was on the 6 month diet and I called hundreds of times before to make sure my ducks were in a row.  I wouldn't say it was easy at all getting approved but the actual wait time was on a few days. Congrats!  I am 19 days out, how about you?
RayM
on 6/20/08 2:53 am - Surprise, AZ
I need to get back into the office to setup a pre-op appointment.  I hope that I can get that soon.  As for losing I have gained.  I have been so stressed out during this process.  I have diabetes which has not been under control.  The stress has really done a number to me.  I do feel less stressed today which is GREAT!  I am worried about the surgery but it needs to be done. 
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 7:59 am, edited 6/20/08 7:59 am - AZ
Congradulations Ray, That is great news !!I got approved last week. The doctors faxed over the paper work and 10 min later I got approved. I am on day 3 of my liguid diet and it is getting better. The first day was really hard. My surgery is July2. Let us know when yours surgery is scheduled? Dawn 
Deweyscts
on 6/20/08 10:30 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Really HAPPY for YOU.......Good Work.....Now get a date......
RayM
on 6/20/08 10:42 am - Surprise, AZ
On June 20, 2008 at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, Deweyscts wrote:
Really HAPPY for YOU.......Good Work.....Now get a date......
I was told today that Jackie will call me next week with a date.  If I do not hear anything by midweek I will be calling them.
Sandra C.
on 6/20/08 11:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
Way to go!!!           
jonijo
on 6/21/08 9:57 am - Buckeye, AZ
Congratulations. Hope you get everything going soon. Now that you are this far it will go fast. I'm 5 days away from surgery. I can't believe how quick the time is going. Good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 5:50 am
Congrats!  Next is setting up the surgery date.  How exciting!
Most Active