I Am Back...

AzViper
on 6/18/08 9:37 pm, edited 6/18/08 9:38 pm - AZ
It's been a few weeks but I am back. Had some personal issues to deal with and hopefully everything is going to be AOK with my younger son. You never know how rough life can be once it reaches up and bites you in the ass...

I had my second fill 10 days early due to not filling any restriction yesterday. It was if I could eat and eat and eat. Now I am afraid I am over filled. I can’t drink water without feeling that I am going to throw up. I may need to call the doctor and have again some fluid removed. Last night was the worst as I felt such a restriction that my throat felt as if I had something stuck. I know today is going to be trouble for me as the temperature in Tucson is to be 109 degrees and I am going to be outside in the heat and not be able to drink enough liquids.

kat87120
on 6/19/08 1:06 am - Albuquerque, NM
Welcome back Viper.  Not much been going on here, been kinda slow.  Hope everything with your son is better now.   Wow, 109!  I had forgotten how hot Tucson can be!  Hubby had to work there for a few months in the early summner of 2006 and I went with him but tried to stay in under the AC, too hot for me!  Try to get in as much water as possible as you don't want to get dehydrated!  Good luck and stay cool. Katherine in NM 

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

azreggie
on 6/19/08 3:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Glad to see you're doing so well Keith!  Maybe we'll see you at the next support group?

Reggie

Sandra C.
on 6/20/08 11:46 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good to hear from you Keith. Hope you get your fill fixed, Is that how you say it. Well you know what I mean. I was gone for awhile also. My computer got a nasty virus and was out of commision for a week, then I got the flue or something nasty that had me down ( maybe I caught it from my computer..Lol). but, I am on the mend, although I still don't have my strength back. Ray told me to call off work today, but I hate to do it because this is a new job and they already  was good enough to leaveleft me take off a month for the surgery. I really don't think this heat helps either. If I could afford it I would definitly get out of Dodge for awhile. Maybe go to the Ponderosa where it cooler!
AzViper
on 6/21/08 2:55 pm, edited 6/21/08 2:59 pm - AZ

Well the 1cc did the trick. I have lots of restriction and can tolerate foods in moderations. I continue to drop weight but I am concern I am not getting the proteins I need. I am going to need to go back on protein drinks to get my daily amount. 2 ounces of food is about all I can handle or the food will come back up. Sandra, computers can be a pain. I have built hundreds and I am still learning that no two will react alike even if their built the same. I use Kaspersky for my virus protection and believe it’s the best on the market.

Reggie, I plan to attend the meeting this coming Saturday 6/28/08. Tuesday meeting is out of the question.

Katherine, I love New Mexico...

Most Active