FINALLY, I HAVE A DATE!!!

aboymom
on 6/18/08 6:39 am
Not that kind of date!  (I'm married  so I don't date!!) I am officially approved for surgery.  I will be having my open RNY July 9th.  I've waited so long and worried so much that is doesn't even feel real!  It's like I've already hoped it for so long that now it is real I am not having the reaction I expected!  Probaby has something to do with not wanting to worry myself!   Anyway, here I go!  Gosh, I've never even counted how days away that is.  Let's see...three weeks from today.  OOh that is quick huh?  I will be starting my liquid diet next week so maybe it is good I only have a wee****il  I get started.   Thanks for all the support!!
jenniebr
on 6/18/08 12:50 pm - queen creek, AZ
WOW that was fast!  LOL.  I am so excited for you.  It was the best call I got all day.  (except for my daily call from Dawn!!  Love ya Dawn!!) The next 3 weeks will fly by!!!   Are you coming to the support meeting Saturday?  Maybe you can get some Nectar from Jeanna. I will see if I can get Nectar samples to share too.  I like the Roadside Lemonade best. BTW you better go on dates with your hubby!!  You will be a cheap date now, sharing a meal is always more fun! You should celebrate this weekend before you start your yummy protein shakes!! Call me if you need anything!!!! Jen
aboymom
on 6/18/08 3:38 pm
That was fast, but I had some GREAT people on my side!   I won't be at the meeting.  Unfortunately I will be in California at a conference.  I will be thinking of you guys though. And again, thanks for everything.
ginau
on 6/19/08 6:06 am - mesa, AZ
Hey  I sent the request off yesterday  to my Nectar  Sales rep - Hope to get samples soon - Think I found a  few at home - I'll bring in whatever I can find ...  I am so excited about the new flavorless one coming out soon - about 60 days - in time  for the OH confrence ....
Azskyprincess
on 6/20/08 5:20 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Congrat's on the DATE ...see ya on the bench in a few weeks ...Lisa
Most Active