Ok I am going to spill the Beans !!! Or Nectar that is

ginau
on 6/18/08 4:41 am - mesa, AZ
Good News is coming !!!  I got an email from The Nectar folks - They are  going to be releasing the newest Product  soon ~~~  Nectar Unflavored !! It should be available in the next 60 days .. I have already requested samples
Deanne K.
on 6/18/08 11:35 am - Tucson, AZ
where do you request samples?
ginau
on 6/18/08 12:40 pm - mesa, AZ
you can go to their homepage .. But its not in production yet.  I have some  other samples on their way..  The unflavored will be a while - just waiting
ScottAZ
on 6/19/08 3:10 am - Charleston, WV
I need help... What the heck to i buy for my protein powder/shakes... i got the samples from the Dr.s office and bought some other packets from The Vitamin Shoppe. What is the best type, and least expensive place to buy all this stuff... thanks scott.. on my liquid diet for surgery, man i am loving my protein shakes.
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/08 3:33 am, edited 6/19/08 3:34 am - AZ
Scott,  I am having a hard time with the proetin shakes/mixes. They taste gross  to me. Go on the WLSWESTVALLEY site and Joyce on her own personel time did a practice liquid diet for me. I had a bad time with the diet yesterday. I have to be on it for 2 weeks. Your on it till the 23. Your so lucky. I am going to eat alot of fish, chicken and lean turkey breast because I can stand the premix flavor ones. I have the unflavored one and will try that later. I wish I could have seen the Nutritionist already, I have appt with her next thursday at 12noon. I need all the help I can get. I was sick when vita lady came to town. I did the best I could with my Vits and I only got a month supply.  I went to GNC to get them because I went to the Vitiman store and they did not have a clue what they were doing and I had a ton of questions. I am going have to get shrimp today because that is a good protein and I was eyeing a lobster tail yesterday at Fry's yesterday. You can also have crab with out mayo too! Any kind of fish. I am so stuffed I want to puke. I my stomach (pouch is working real good today ). I did get lean turkey yesterday and it was the Boars Head one. They have the calorie counter book that tells you how much the calories and protein in 1 serving is. What kind of protein shakes are you loving ? I am a pickey eater but I love protein and carbs. Bye Bye carbs. I also got 2 boxes of sugar free popsicles. Any diet tips you have for me ? Dawn      
Most Active