Barbara Maxwell Location

carl.a.jurgens
on 6/11/08 4:21 am
Does she also have an office that is not at St. Lukes? Same with Dr. Hilario Juarez, does he also have an office at Good Sam's?
Gena L.
on 6/11/08 6:01 am, edited 6/11/08 6:02 am - Sun City, AZ
Dr Juarez does have an office in the Edwards building at Good Sam. However I do not think he routinely sees patients there. I have an appt with him tomorrow at Good Sam. I think he only sees a few patients there on the days he does surgery at Good Sam.  As for Dr Maxwell I saw her in her office at St Luke's. I was not given a choice of  seeing  her any where else. Gena

carl.a.jurgens
on 6/11/08 2:01 pm
Thank you, I've been getting confused. Apparently his practice has chanced a lot since he first did my surgery!
Deweyscts
on 6/11/08 2:48 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Carl..... I saw Dr. Barbara Maxwell also.  She was located in Same building as the seminars at St. Lukes Hospital are.  I really liked her...She passed me right away.  In fact I liked her so much I wanted to talk to her again.  But she would just charge me again. LOL.   But after all of this office staff stuff,  I will probably have to see her again... LOL...Just for my sanity..... Call her she's in the phone book......I hope...
Gena L.
on 6/13/08 5:10 am - Sun City, AZ
I saw Dr J at Good Sam's Edward's building yesterday. It is suite 617. I noticed Barbara Maxwell has an office next door to Dr J's office. Gena

rottiesrule
on 6/14/08 4:25 am
This is Barbara Maxwell. I want to thank everyone for their interest in my whereabouts! I left St. Luke's in late April and have been subletting from Dr. Juarez  in Suite 617 in the Edwards Medical Plaza since then.He and Dr. Fang see patients there one day a week. Most of their practice is at St. Luke's.  I am still doing preoperative psychological evaluations and teaching the ABC's of Bariatrics, the real thing! my email is [email protected] and I would love to hear from my patients! I have a website (not fancy!) is: www.swmedicalpsychology.com I miss the Support Group and all the wonderful ladies and gentleman I met there over the past seven years! I hope you will recommend me to your friends and family! With great affection, Barbara M Maxwell, RN PhD
JRinAZ
on 6/14/08 5:55 am - Layton, UT
Dr. M!  I'm sooooo glad we didn't lose you!!!!!  ...........Just cuz you've moved your purse to another spot; does not mean you can stay out of touch with support groups!  Gheeeeesh!  We are NOT going to let you get away with that Doc!!!!  .............I see speaking engagements in your future!!!  You rock! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active