Has anyone heard from Shawn

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/08 7:11 pm - AZ
I just wondering if anyone heard from Shawn. I have been waiting all day and there are no post. Let us know if you hear from her ?
Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 11:50 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Dawn B.......Shawn had an open rny right???  They will keep her longer it really hurts.... I had a Salpinooprectomy in 1975 and they opened me up and it took quite a while till I got out of hospital and I was young then.... She'll be back on boards as soon as she can I bet.....
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/08 12:02 am - AZ
Shawn told me she was going to be in th hospital about three days.She also told me that she was going to have her family do postings on line to let everyone know how she is doing. Maybe her family will post something today.
Deweyscts
on 6/11/08 1:24 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hope so............
L. TP
on 6/11/08 2:08 am
Lets just keep Shawn in our prayers and send all of our positive thoughts that way.  I would not at all be surprised if they kept Shawn longer.  Open RNY surgery is tough no matter what.  Shawn, we are thinking of you!  Lyns
MShawn62
on 6/11/08 8:05 am - Avondale, AZ
hi all, Sorry about my kids not posting.  They didn't stay at the house while i was in the hospital they stayed in Tempe (is was closer to PV)   According to Dr. S everything went well.  I was in some serious pain, but I'm pretty sure it was normal.  I think I was comparing it to my C=sections and this was a little harder.   All is well though and I'm home  and eating the occasional suger free popcicle and water.   I really don't want anything, but I know I have to. Shawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Deanne K.
on 6/11/08 10:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Shawn, Glad to know your home.  Welcome to the losers bench. 
Gena L.
on 6/11/08 1:46 pm - Sun City, AZ
Welcome home Shawn!  We have the bench all ready for you when you are up to it.  I am 2 months + a little and I still don't want to eat and having to push fluids...I think my ulcer is acting up. Good thing I have my 2 month check up tomorrow. Those SF Pop Sickles don't count for much in the way of water but eat as many as you can a day.  Know you had some bad pain but I think the worst is over and we are so glad you are home again. Gena

azreggie
on 6/11/08 2:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yay!  YOUR HOME and on this side of it finally!    It's all up hill from here on out. Just remember the mantra: Sip, sip..you know the rest, oh and don't forget about the resting part too.

Reggie

Deweyscts
on 6/11/08 9:57 am - Scottsdale, AZ

GLAD YOU'RE HOME..............EVERYONE'S BEEN ASKING ABOUT YOU.........

Most Active