I hate to even post this.......

Deweyscts
on 6/12/08 1:01 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Carl......My PCP made it through to Dr. Fangs Office today and there was a message for me to call them.....So I now believe they are still there but a little lame in the office staff.....So continue on and let me know if I can help you.....By the Way   horrible news I own a house in Paradise, Ca.  Huge fire and My house may be burned down.  But Pray for us or just good thoughts is good enough.  If it goes it goes....... All my best to you.....
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/13/08 1:35 pm - Prescott, AZ
My surgery was done in Oct. 2005 by Juarez. Great results. sheryl Tilley 330/150/150
Sheryl Tilley - 380/204/160 - October 28th, 2005 -  Thank you God; my handsome PCP Dr. Rejiv Jetley in Prescott Valley, Arizona; my knowledgeable and talented surgeon Dr. Hilario Juarez in Phoenix, Arizona; and all my wonderful and amazing friends on this website that got me to this point.  You all saved my life.    
Deweyscts
on 6/13/08 3:06 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Good for you....... How long did it take you 3 years ago from the time you started your journey till the time you rec your surgery?????
Lady Lithia
on 6/13/08 11:44 pm, edited 6/13/08 11:44 pm
Dr. Juarez IS on vacation next week (or rather, he's out of town, it might not be vacation).  But he'll be back. :)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

justcuz
on 6/14/08 4:10 pm - Maricopa, AZ

Very few of Dr Fang's patients actually come here. I've been on here for a year, and I think I've seen more of his patients in the last month then I ever have. I love Dr Fang. I just think most of his patients didn't know about this site. You see alot of Dr Blackstone's, Dr Juarez and now Dr S. You are not alone.   :-)

As for the office, you have to be persistant. It's always been that way. But Dr Fang is worth it.

Good luck on your upcoming surgery.

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

Deweyscts
on 6/14/08 10:41 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
You are right....Not many of his patients are on here but there are a few.  I have decided to be very persistant.  My PCP got thru to that office and when I got the return call from Julie at Fang's office I was at work.  I did call them back and left another message.  Then I called that sweetheart Kelly at the Center of Excellance and she told me to email Jackie and ask her if she has all the paperwork.  So I will do that on Monday and probably go down on Tues.  Since I have to work on Wed....Thurs and Friday ..... Thank you for your response as encouragement always gives me strength. Hope your Fathers Day is a Good one today..... Dewey
Most Active