Still waiting..................

carl.a.jurgens
on 6/10/08 11:14 am
Do you have a fax machine that you could message them with? I haven't had a problem "getting through" to their office using TTY relay and fax. The only person who has identified themselves by name though is a bit abrupt in the response, but I've had good luck receiving faxes from them. Carl
RayM
on 6/11/08 7:56 am - Surprise, AZ
Dr Fang's office has had my paperwork now for over a month!  The last time I was told my Psyh release was not done.  I talked to Dr Maxwell and she said she hand delieved it 2 times to the office.  Does this office even have a clue what they are doing?  I have talked to my ins company many times now and they said once they get the fax it could be approved in 2 days.  I have working on this whole deal of well over a year now.  I am so beyond stress out!
Deweyscts
on 6/11/08 2:38 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Ray ....I know it's late but I got home at 7 pm from work.  Had to make dinner for DH and Me....Was on my way to bed and thought I'd check this crazy thread.... This office makes people crazy......Melissa went down there today and got some results.  If all your ducks are in a row you should go down there and watch them fax it to your insurance company....If your insurance company has told you they will approve you in 2 days then you've got to make them fax it.   If you have problems getting down there let me know we'll figure something out..... I'm going to have to go down there to get anything done.  I do suspect however my PCP will call Dr. Fang directly....... You are too blessed to be stressed..... good night for now...
Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 4:10 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Megs.....I will try that next.  I've waited so long I've almost lost my nerve....But I did Call my PCP and told him were it stands so maybe he'll go right to the horse itself, Dr. Fang.... I also mentioned to another poster that he and I should just go down there and stare at them....What do you think??????????? Thanks for response and if my PCP can't get through I will do what you say...........
Most Active