1 Year Goals

kreyvin38
on 6/6/08 7:45 am - AZ

My goal is to have lost 100lbs by my 1 year  and be at my high school weight. What is your 1 year goal?

iveseenital
on 6/6/08 10:39 am - AZ
My goal is to have lost enough weight that I can run after my 3 year old, and not be out of breath. My goal id to wear a size 12-14, Im a 20-22 now

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/08 11:48 am
My goal is to get into my pre-pregnancy cloths.  Those would be my pre-pregnancy from my first child over 13 years ago.  I can't wait to be able to put them on and then get rid of those out of fashion cloths.  I hav'nt been able to part with them as they have been a goal to get back into for so long now.
Sandra C.
on 6/6/08 1:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have a few goals. One is to be able to fly in an airplane and not have to ask for a seat belt extender. Another goal is to eat in a booth comfortably in a resaurant and not have to have a napkin-bib on my huge chest to catch spills! My sister told me yesterday my chest looked amaller and I think she's right.     
Gena L.
on 6/6/08 3:51 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Sandra and Garys.....love it Garys    I just want to be MUCH healthier in one year...this has never been so much about losing weight to me...it is a wonderful benefit tho.  For me I want my diabetes diagnosis reversed.  Gena

Garys
on 6/6/08 2:29 pm - Mesa, AZ
By next year, have someone who has not seen me in a year pass me on the street and not recognize me . It will help me with the Federal weight loss relocation program...
Sandra C.
on 6/6/08 8:49 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Garys..that is funny but I can relate to it, I'm sure it will happen. Or someone will think you're a relative of you.    
DrMichaelSakowitz
on 6/10/08 8:30 am
I always urge patients to have several yardsticks by which to measure success.  Weight is just one! Less medication for diabetes or hypertension is another.  The ability to be more physically active is a third. Please don't define yourself by the scale. Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Most Active