Post surgery support group

crsazbound
on 6/3/08 12:34 am
Hi my name is Christine and I am looking for a post bariatric surgery support group in Surprise Az. If anyone knows of one please let me know. thank you
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/08 1:47 pm - AZ
Hi Christine, Banner Estrella has a Pre op and Post op group. It is run by our peers and is really good. I believe it is the 2nd Saturday and 4 Saturday of the month. There will be posting to remind everyone that it is coming up like a day or 2 before Saturday. It is also free. I live in Peoria so thats not to far from Surprise. I live at 101 and 91st ave maybe we can ride together if you decide to go. Also there is 2 other people I know of that live in your area. I would post again and see if any one responses. Dawn
jonijo
on 6/5/08 3:02 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hi Dawn, Is this open to anyone? I live in Buckey and would like something on the west side. All I've seen so far has been on the east side of town.
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/08 3:17 am - AZ
Hi Jonijo, Yes, It is open to every one. We will be very happy to meet you.Go to the OH home page and tells you it is at Banner Estrella and its the 2nd Saturday and 4 Saturday of the month.  The time of the meeting is 10.30 am till 12noon and the time goes by real fast. This is a peer run meeting and it is so much fun. I had a great time and the people are so nice. If I can help in any way let me know. Dawn 
crsazbound
on 6/5/08 6:44 am
Thanks for the info Dawn, yes I would be interested, where do I go to find more info, such as date and time?  Carpooling sounds like a good idea (the cost of gas and all).  Let me know what you can, also you can email me directly at [email protected] Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. Christine
Jeanne G.
on 6/7/08 3:22 am - Peoria, AZ
Me too! I need to get to some support groups to get back on track. I live in Peoria right off the 101 and 95th Ave so Banner Estella works great for me. Where in the hospital is it??

Jeanne G

Most Active