Tomorrows the day!

kat87120
on 5/28/08 8:28 am - Albuquerque, NM
Well folks, in about 15 hours I will be checking into the hospital and going through all the prep for my surgery tomorrow.  I have had moments of a bit nervous to a bit scared to death but today I am as calm as a day with no breeze.  I have absolute faith in my surgeon and his staff and know that I will be in the best of care.  So, scooch on over cause I'm headed to the losers bench!   Katherine 

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Godsblessedme
on 5/28/08 8:32 am
good for you! I sure hope you can sleep tonight haa i couldnt my night before
kat87120
on 5/28/08 10:28 am - Albuquerque, NM
Thank you blessed.  I think tonight is going to be the most restless night of sleep that I've had in a long time, good thing I slept good last night!  Hope this finds you doing well and healthy! Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

L. TP
on 5/28/08 2:35 pm
Have a wonderful and blessed surgery!  I see you are NM are you here in the valley getting it done or flying to NM to get it done...confused. Wish you all the best!  You will do fantastic!  Save me a spot on the losers bench because I am going to be getting mine in a few days! Lyns
Most Active