Went Swimsuit Shopping Now I am depressed! :(

dramqueen6
on 5/22/08 5:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Okay So I will be having my surgery in July but I need a swimsuit bad.. The old one that is held up by tying knots in the straps are not going to hold up.  Well I went to walmart and i tried some on, which is enough to make me cry! LOL  Well then I got asked by the lady who works there if I was pregnant.. I was holding a maternity shirt so I really hope thats why she asked me.. But then I had to try on a bunch of swimsuits and had to buy a 3x.. For me thats big.. I had no idea how big I got unitl I saw this.. So know needless to say I am depressed..  Does anyone else hate swimsuit season like me.. Geesh!  I know no one would understand this expect you guys..

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
iveseenital
on 5/22/08 10:56 am - AZ
Honey... Just think of how wonderful you will look next swimsuit season! Right now focus on the swim, the water and the wonderful future that lies ahead of you!

L. TP
on 5/22/08 12:29 pm
You know what i tell myself everytime I have a insecure moment like this..." this will be the last time!"    You are coming up so fast that all of these little bumps...you can honestly say, its the last!  This is why you are doing this and being proactive.  For me, I turn it into a positive.  This is the last time....amen! Lyns
desert rat
on 5/28/08 12:53 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I still hate swimsuit season.  It will be different but unfortunately, without plastic surgery, we will never be swimsuit models.  I like the way I look now lots more than I liked the way I looked three years ago but I still won't go public in a swimsuit.   You'll have to choose your comfort zone.  I have a friend who stopped losing weight 30 pounds higher than "goal" because she had less sagging skin.  I chose to get all the way to goal and deal with more skin...we all make our own choices. Good luck on your surgery. Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Most Active