Can't wait!

JRinAZ
on 5/20/08 7:26 am - Layton, UT

It’s not too late!

Plug it into your day!

Make it happen!

Don’t miss it!

Vitalady Visits Phoenix !!!!

A FREE Meet & Greet hosted by NVPS for EVERYONE!

Once in a lifetime opportunity to meet an International Nutrition Expert for US!!!

This Thursday the 22nd of May from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.

20950 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 150

Phoenix, AZ   85050

Detailed Directions are available on our website:  www.NVPSAZ.COM

Many AZ Weight Loss Friends have RSVP’d!!!

The evening is going to be FUN & Informative!

Do NOT miss it!

Healthy Refreshments will be provided!

motorhomemama
on 5/21/08 6:34 am - Okotoks, Canada
Showing my ignorance but what is Vitalady and what things does it hve for gastric bypass patients?  Thanks Eydie in Alberta
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 5/21/08 8:37 am - Layton, UT

Hi the Eydie in Alberta! Vitalady (real name is Michelle Curan) had weight loss surgery over 10 years ago.  She has been an ongoing advocate for the health of post-ops and continues her aggressive research by attending as many Bariatric Surgeon and Nutrition presentations as she can.  Her stop here is part of her annual trek to the ASBS Convention.  That's the National get together of Bariatric surgeon's and those in our field where the latest stats and research are presented.  She gleens that info and passes it on to the rest of us.  For example....the ASBS recommendation for protein grams per day, long term issues that may come up after WLS, etc. Since finding nutritional supplements that were actually absorbed well and fine tuned for us was a difficult hunt for most; she's developed an on-line business where we can order the exact things that we need to stay healthy.   She will not be attending on Thursday as a sales person but rather to do a Q & A in hopes of helping the AZ folks get their labs perfect and correct some of the old info that still remains in some surgical programs today. She chats on-line (O.H. Grad forum & International Yahoo groups) with several thousand people all over the world answering their questions and guiding them to better health.  You can check out her website at www.vitalady.com She's a very fun, energetic example of getting to goal and maintaining it! Hope that helps.....Wish you could join us! Joyce

motorhomemama
on 5/21/08 1:09 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Wish I could be there too. Do you know what type of surgery she had? I just want to get every git of info I can before my gypass so that I am prepared to do well.  Thanks   Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Most Active