Surgery went great!

beckipoohbear
on 5/20/08 3:51 am - AZ
Thanks everybody for your well wishes. I actually cheated yesterday and my sister posted that message for me when I got up to the room. However, this is me today and I am doing pretty well. Just got back from a walk around the big lap, drinking lots of water, shoulder hurts like a you know what! And now my facial comes in 10 minutes, woohoo! More later, thanks again for all your support. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

dramqueen6
on 5/20/08 5:08 am - Glendale, AZ
You will have to tell me how the facial goes!! LOL

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
L. TP
on 5/20/08 7:05 am
yes yes!  Tell us how the facial goes! Lyns
beckipoohbear
on 5/23/08 1:48 am - AZ
Hey everybody! Sorry, its been so long since I posted. I got to leave the hospital at noon on Wednesday and since then I have just been focusing on water and breathing. The last couple of days have been pretty bad gas pain and stomach pain wise, particular getting up and down from the couch or bed. Today has started out much better so far so here's to hoping I have turned the corner. Scottsdale Healthcare was great (except for my second night shift staff - the aide was a a real sourpuss, and the first night's aide was so fantastic, what a downer. In fact I think the gas pain combined with the sour staff made me cry on my last walk of Tuesday night!). i also really believe the spa treatments helped me relax and get some of that gas moving out of my system. The facial in particular was fantastic and very, very relaxing. Dr. Sprunger and Randy both said I was doing really well and everything looked great and they were both very nice and made themselves available for any and all questions. Anyhoo, enough of an update for now. Time for a walk, if my sleepy sister is ready to go with me! Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Most Active