Chicken!

JUS4TRA
on 5/18/08 4:15 am
Ate my frist peace. It did not like me. thought i was dying for an hour. throwing up foam chest pain rib pain.couldn't sit lay down it was the worst .after the hour everything was normal. totaly wiped out.However i did'nt die lol.

desert rat
on 5/18/08 11:45 am - Goodyear, AZ
Chicken is a hard milestone for most people.  The thing to keep in mind is moisture!  Try canned chicken first.  Mix it with low-fat mayo or other salad dressing for a cold "salad" type dish or cook it with lots of broth and serve it with fat-free gravey/sauce.  Although dark meat has more fat/calories, right now, you are not eating enough for that to be an issue so stick with the boneless, skinless thighs.  Grill them on a George Foreman type grill and dip them in low-fat ranch dressing.  It will make the going down easier. And don't worry if even with all of these suggestions you still can't do chicken.  My husband didn't do chicken very well for a good 8 to 10 months, while I was okay after only a couple of weeks.  Just hang in there, (almost) nothing is forever! Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Deanne K.
on 5/18/08 12:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
It took me over a year to be able to do regular chicken.  Make sure that you don't reheat it as it changes the moistness and the structure of chicken and makes it harder to digest. 
ginau
on 5/19/08 7:17 am - mesa, AZ
to this day the only chicken I do well is  wings ! - strange and against all rules I know !!!
Most Active