big medicine

Deweyscts
on 5/18/08 2:52 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Guys.................... Big Medicine starts tonight on 63 @ 7:00 pm ( if you have cox)
dramqueen6
on 5/18/08 1:21 pm - Glendale, AZ
Im watching it now.. Is this a new show?  Its really good!

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/08 3:29 pm - AZ
I think it has been on for about 2 years but the same doctors from Texas. These are new epsiodes. It is pretty good. Dawn 
dramqueen6
on 5/19/08 5:20 am - Glendale, AZ
I watched it all last night.. Oh my gosh did you see the woman who had the hernia?  That was horrible.. I just cried for her.. I could only imagine the pain that that had to be!  So where can I find out what happened to her?  i will have to check out their website.. I really liked it.. I always thought there should be more shows out there about bariatric surgery, with how much it has grown and how many vast types of people are having the surgery done. 

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/19/08 11:56 pm - Tucson, AZ
I was more interested in the woman with the tailbone pain.  Now I know that I will bring this up to Dr. Gitt when I see him.  I don't think mine is sticking out as much as hers was, but it sure does get painful at times.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

L. TP
on 5/19/08 6:21 am
I think all four episodes were new weren't they?  Perhaps I just missed some and they were just new for me ha ha.  I loved them.  I hope that the ratings were high enough so they will continue another season.  Good Times Lyns
Most Active