Rebecca is up to bat on Monday. Wish her well

Garys
on 5/18/08 12:26 am - Mesa, AZ
Good luck Rebecca, I will be going in right behind on Friday Morning for my Lap Band at PV hospital
JUS4TRA
on 5/18/08 4:10 am
good luck!! Remember get up to walk as soon as they ask and do as many laps as possible it will help! you will do great

beckipoohbear
on 5/18/08 9:29 am - AZ
It's getting closer. I drank the magnesium citrate crap about 3 hours ago and actually, the bottle didn't lie, it really did have a pleasing lemony flavor (kinda like Fresca with extra pure lemon juice added). Plus that's the first fizzy thing I've had since March so that was fun. Now, however.....the result is not as much fun, man does my bum sting (TMI I know). Anyway, just wanted to report of the flavor of the stuff. And now back to my regularly scheduled program of the toilet. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/08 10:55 am - AZ
Good Luck and I hope my Dr does not make me drink the crappy stuff. I rather not eat for a week. It is great that you got bumped to the first patient because your doctor will be bright eyed and bushy tailed. I would not want to be the last where your poop out at the end of the day. Dawn B in Peoria
beckipoohbear
on 5/18/08 10:26 pm - AZ
Well folks, I have had a nice relaxing hot shower and I am off to the hospital! Catch you on the flip side!! Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Most Active