Rebecca is up to bat on Monday. Wish her well

L. TP
on 5/17/08 4:11 am
Rebecca is up to bat at Scottsdale Healthcare with Dr. Sprunger this Monday!   Lets wish that "loser" well (of course ment in the most loving way possible)!  Losers bench baby...here you come!                                                             Congrats Rebecca....I have been anxiously awaiting for you!  I will be thinking of you all day Monday and sending positive vibes your way.  I can't wait to hear about your experience!

Lyns
Sandra C.
on 5/17/08 7:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
I'm excited for you Rebecca!!! By this time next week you will have begun your WLS journey and be feeling great!! Good luck!!                                                             
beckipoohbear
on 5/17/08 7:53 am - AZ
Thanks all!! I will post as soon as I feel up to it on Monday. And in more good news!!...they bumped me up to the first slot so my surgery is at 8 am instead of 11, woohoo! Less waiting is always good. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

MShawn62
on 5/17/08 11:33 pm - Avondale, AZ
Good Luck Rebecca!  That first time slot is perfect...less chance of getting delayed too!  We'll see you on the boards soon. MShawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Gena L.
on 5/17/08 1:18 pm - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations Rebecca....we are saving you a seat on the losers bench! Can not wait to hear all is well on Monday.  Gena

dawnmaher
on 5/17/08 2:46 pm - Surprise, AZ
good luck rebecca!  i will be wating to hear that you are up and walking and tooting!  huggs, dawn
RedSirenn
on 5/17/08 3:45 pm, edited 5/17/08 3:47 pm - Mesa, AZ
RedSirenn
on 5/17/08 3:49 pm - Mesa, AZ

Good luck Rebecca

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

dramqueen6
on 5/17/08 5:57 pm - Glendale, AZ
YAY REBECCA!!!!!  I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU... YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO GET THAT EARLY TIME SLOT!!  

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
iveseenital
on 5/17/08 9:59 pm - AZ

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!!

Most Active