Tucson Group Meeting May 31st.

AzViper
on 5/16/08 2:12 am - AZ

Our next group meeting is Saturday May 31st from 10:00am to 12:00pm at St. Joseph Hospital in the lower level auditorium. The meetings are open to all whether your RNY or Lap Band.

Sandra C.
on 5/17/08 8:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey, Keith..how are you doing? Thanks for all the good stuff you share on the board. Those drink recipes were great and I really appreciate the time you took to type that. How is your gas problem? I hope your doing good. I went back to work and am doing great. A girl I haven't seen in a while passed me in the hall and I said hi and she looked at me like she didn't know me. She finally recognized me and told me I look good. That made my day!!
azreggie
on 5/17/08 10:00 am - Tucson, AZ
Hijack!  Hey Sandra, I was thinking about you last night and was going to pm you to see how you are doing.  So, how are you doing?  I hope well.  Are you going to make it to the 2 month post-op class on June 5th?  I hope so, I would like to get another pic, with all of us AZ girls.  That would be fun. I'm planning on making it, are you?

Reggie

AzViper
on 5/17/08 12:16 pm - AZ
I am doing AOK. No more gas. I go in for my first fill in 12 days. Glad to hear that your doing well and back to work. I have not been on this last week due to a friend passing away at the age of 44 of cancer. She fought a 15 year battle.
Sandra C.
on 5/17/08 12:58 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am so sorry about your friend passing. My neighbor passed last summer from cancer. 47 years old and by the time he found out he had it, he passed in a month. He was already in a wheelchair because of muscular dystrophy. It's a shock, isn't it. He was kind of a hippie and his Mom gave me his Buddha statue whose stomach lights up with lightning bolts. I miss him though. I pass his apartment every day and can still picture him on the patio or flying by on his motorized wheelchair. I'm glad you're feeling better otherwise. I was beginning to get worried!
MacArthurBug
on 5/19/08 6:46 am - KY
Will there be signs or something simular up in the hospital for people like me who get lost easily?  I'm new to the "live" group thing as I've been hading in my bat cave for the past few years. Do ya'll bring before pictures? Please send me any relevant info at my email addy MacArthurbug at msn dot com. I'd love to go, the time and place are both REALLY good for me :) please? pretty please?

~*~ Amber ~*~
highest weight: 335 (possibly more) pounds
current weight: holding steady at about 138-142 
Lowest weight: 136
New goal: Find my balence

Most Active