24 hr !!

JUS4TRA
on 5/4/08 11:41 pm

I can't belive after two years it's finnally here. I'm going to be on the losers bench. Well today i'm going to take it easy and go get a massage they say that it gets the blood flowing and you heel faster. And then the next day after surgery i will get a massage and facial. My doctor includes this as part as recovery im going to feel like jello. Well off to take the kids to school hope every one has a great day and keep doing well!! Tracey

AzViper
on 5/5/08 12:39 am, edited 5/5/08 5:49 am - AZ

I wish you luck... I know the feeling of the excitement that you must be going through. Just remember to take it easy as you proceed. It’s been nearly a week for me and I am now feeling good. If you have any gas issues don’t bother with the Gas-X stuff it did not appear to help me. What I found was placing a bag of ice on my stomach relieve the pain and got me to pass the gas. Walking also helps a lot. Good luck and god bless…  Keith

Sandra C.
on 5/5/08 4:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
I'm so happy for you. It almost will seem surreal when you walk into the hospital after waiting for the surgery for so long. It also took me almost 2 years and I had to call my insurance company back 2 times to make sure it was approved because I couldn't beleive it. Will pray for you tomorrow. Enjoy those massages!!   
dramqueen6
on 5/5/08 5:51 am - Glendale, AZ
Wait Dr Blackstone includes massages?  Oh now I am really excited about this!  LOL

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
beckipoohbear
on 5/5/08 6:52 am - AZ
Oh yeah!!! One of the best perks.  I signed up for the pedicure and facial.  I thought about the massage but figured it would probably only be like a neck and shoulder massage cause you can't lay on your tummy so I went for the others.  There are like 5 different combinations you can choose from.  You sign up at your preop class. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

L. TP
on 5/5/08 5:56 am
Hey Cindy, yes she does!  In your pre op class you can choose which spa package  you would like INCLUDED.  If you want to add additional services they are extremely reasonable.  For example, a manicure is $15.    Congrats on your surgery!  YIPPIE.  I am right behind you so I will look to you for some advice ;)  You are going to do so fantastic!  I really am just so happy for you! Lyns
JUS4TRA
on 5/5/08 6:17 am
Thank-you for all your support! my massage was excellent today but know comes the nasty magnesium citrate. Grape flavor is not to bad taste like grape soda.

iveseenital
on 5/5/08 8:43 am - AZ
I wish you the best.  Good luck tomarrow!

Gena L.
on 5/5/08 11:07 am - Sun City, AZ

Heavens...2 YEARS?   I would have been pulling my hair out!  I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and the spa treatments...what a perk ;-)  Be sure to let us know when you are home and that all is well?

Gena

Most Active