2% Fage...what to do with it?

Gena L.
on 5/2/08 6:08 am - Sun City, AZ
Ok, I bought a package of 2% Fage Greek yogurt.  I am not a yogurt lover but need some variety in my puree diet.  Please suggest the best and tastiest way to eat this?  Thank you... Gena

iveseenital
on 5/2/08 6:26 am - AZ
My friend gave me this recipe, 1 32 ounce of non fat vanilla yogurt, and 1 small box of Jello cheesecake flavored sugarfree pudding. Mix together in a big bowl, and place back into yogurt container. YUMMY! I dont know about the greek yogurt, But I use the dannon light and fit vanilla, and per half cup serving its like 57 calories. I have this with my meals. Give it a try... ;) My friend got this recipe from a wiegh****chers meeting.

ginau
on 5/2/08 7:28 am - mesa, AZ
GREEK Yogurt is very differant ,  Try slicing a cucumber thin and some onion , salt , pepper and  little lemon or vinegar - make the salad mix with  ranch powder   for some veggie dip    Use is mixed with some spice as a salad dressing ,  mix with s.f. pudding .  make some beef stroganoff  - saute beef strips , mushrooms, onions, add some worechestires sauce ( cant spell that one today - you know what I mean )   mix yogurt into drippings ??  no noodles !!!   basically use it in place of sour cream !
20candy07
on 5/2/08 12:34 pm - Tolleson, AZ

I love Greek Yogurt.  For a savory flavor,  I mix it with shredded cucumber, grated garlic, a little olive oil, a little lemon juice and eat it with roasted chicken thighs..

azreggie
on 5/2/08 1:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
I love it and the protein it has.  I mix a little Splenda and vanilla and away I go!

Reggie

Gena L.
on 5/3/08 9:19 am - Sun City, AZ
Thanks for all the ideas. I think Fage is a learned taste, but I am working on it. Gena

HotMamaDBA
on 5/20/08 10:38 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Gena: Where were you able to find Fage Greek yogurt??  I have been wanting to try it and don't know where to get it.. Thanks
Gena L.
on 5/20/08 12:16 pm - Sun City, AZ
Found it at Trader Joe's.  Gena

HotMamaDBA
on 5/20/08 11:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Gena!!!  I have a Trader Joes near my work so I will check it out there...
Most Active