Out Of Surgery

AzViper
on 4/29/08 5:26 am, edited 4/30/08 11:26 pm - AZ
I am out of surgery and up and walking. Will be staying overnite and will be released in the morning. Keith
kjen
on 4/29/08 5:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck to you!  Karen
Gena L.
on 4/29/08 7:27 am - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations Keith!  It gets much better from here. Welcome to the bench Keith....scoot down all you ladies...we got a fella on board! Gena

AzViper
on 4/29/08 11:17 am - AZ
On April 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM Pacific Time, Gena L. wrote:
Congratulations Keith!  It gets much better from here. Welcome to the bench Keith....scoot down all you ladies...we got a fella on board! Gena
Hope that bench holds the weight of this heavy weight guy. I am having pain due to air up into my upper chest, but i am doing aok...
Gena L.
on 4/29/08 12:35 pm - Sun City, AZ
It is a special magical bench so of course it will hold you   That pain is air trapped and pressing on the nerves up there....just keep on walking Keith it will disappear soon....OR ask for a GasX Strip...they are powerful little suckers, put them on the tongue and the gas begins to rumble, grumble and then go away. I have used a whole box of them since surgery...don't get the children's by mistake tho.  My first one I thought a tiger had been unleased in my belly but they work good and very fast...they are an over the counter item. Stay in touch? Gena

dawnmaher
on 4/29/08 10:03 am - Surprise, AZ
Welcome to the losers bench Keith!  Hope you are feeling well and have a quick recovery.  Huggs, Dawn
MShawn62
on 4/29/08 12:32 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hooray!  Congrats!  I can't wait to join you on the losers side in a couple weeks. Shawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
L. TP
on 4/29/08 1:14 pm
You are up and even on the computer...IMPRESSIVE.  You will be fantastic with this, I can't wait to see the progress. Lyns
quiltz
on 4/29/08 4:01 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Isn't it great to be on the other side of surgery?  You are probably a bit stiff and sore, but that won't last long and you will be finding each new day more exciting as the changes come.  All the best!
Sandra C.
on 4/29/08 5:50 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Wow! I can't beleive you are home and on the computer either! Good job of heaking quickly! I wish I was like you. How's the hunger? Are you still on liquids? Welcome to the losers bench! 
Most Active