SURGERY DATE WAS: 4-17.

kjen
on 4/29/08 4:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
I had by lap band surgery on 4-17.  I did liquids only for two weeks previously and am down approximately 25-27 lbs.  Will know a little better as to the loss once I get on that digital scale at my 1st post-op appointment next week.  I'm hoping that once the swelling is completely gone, I will be able to see that loss even better.  I gain last in my face and upper chest and that is where you can tell right now. I am feeling pretty good and just started creamed soup and mashed potatoes.  Whoever thought a 1/4 cup of food would fill you up!!  I am looking forward to my first fill but know I have to wait. I am still having pain (nothing severe) when trying to bend over or lay on my side, but it is getter better.
L. TP
on 4/29/08 4:52 am
Congrats.  Awesome job.  The weight loss will slow down so keep that in mind.  Welcome to the board and congrats.  Keith is getting his lap band today!
kjen
on 4/29/08 5:13 am - Phoenix, AZ

Thanks! I know the loss will slow down.  I'm setting my sights for 6 months from now when I think I will see more results.   I'm sure Keith will do well!

Most Active