I know I screwed up!

wistiwoo
on 4/25/08 9:00 am
Lap Band on 04/14/08 with
I went to Target today during my lunch break and went to the snack bar and bought a personal pan pizza.  I ate 1/2 of it.  The problem is I am only 11days post op.  Have I hurt the band?  I have done so well on full liquids until today.  HELP!!!!!
SKennedy13
on 4/25/08 3:26 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

No you have not hurt your pouch. I don't know how you could eat bread though, I still have trouble with bread it is the one thing that just does not go down me. Anyway, I would talk to Podkameni cause it sounds like you need a fill. He is really good about giving them when they are needed, but I thing it is standard to wait 1 month for the first fill. So you may be in what is referred to as Banster hell for a while until you can get your first fill. Just try to use will power until your fill. Once you get a fill there will be certain foods you wont even want to eat because they dont feel good (for me pizza is one of them) good luck

wistiwoo
on 4/26/08 12:52 am
Lap Band on 04/14/08 with

Thank you for the words of encouragement.  I don't know what came over me yesterday to buy it and then eat it.  Pizza has always been my downfall.  I am so hoping that when I get my first fill that will help me.  I was doing great until the last few days.  I guess because I haven't seen a ton of weight loss in 12 days I was getting frustrated.

kathleen-ann
on 5/3/08 2:19 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ

I heard this story...someone ate pizza didnt chew it up well ..they had to go in and get it...this story is from Dr. Fang himself....

HOw do you feel and did you have lapband or gastric bypass..

And the weight took awhile to go on..a while to come off...11 days post op..your pushing it with what your eating..

I dont mean to be harsh..just real...you need help I would call your Psychologist and Surgeon that you had surgery with...You need to work on head hunger issues..

we all make mistakes and have head hunger issues..but your surgeon needs to aware of what you did...

I wish you well...HUgs,Kathleen

Most Active