Check it out

azreggie
on 4/22/08 11:37 am - Tucson, AZ
If you go to my Blog you can check out two new pics that my dd took today of Sandra, Me, Pam and Gena.  It was soooo cool to see everybody today at the 2 week post op class.  We're just sorry that Dawn couldn't make it.  Would'nt it be cool to have a picture history of all of us and see how we all progress?  Dawn, two months, put it on your calender.  Then we can squeeze you in too.  Our next class will be in 2 months sooo, maybe, just maybe...

Reggie

Gena L.
on 4/22/08 12:47 pm - Sun City, AZ
Can not wait for the 2 month and 6 month picture! Thanks Reggie Gena

azreggie
on 4/22/08 3:14 pm - Tucson, AZ
My pleasure.

Reggie

L. TP
on 4/22/08 2:09 pm
Hey in two months you won't have to "squeeze" anyone in hopefully ha ha. Awesome.  I am going to go check them out now. Love you girls! lyns
dawnmaher
on 4/22/08 3:20 pm - Surprise, AZ
Hey!  Your group pic made my day!  How awesome to see you all together.  I just wish I could have been there too.  I ended up with meetings in Scottsdale all morning and then at the shop for a 1:00 meeting I couldnt get out of.  Bummer!   Spent the rest of my day and this evening throwing up and dumping UGGG!  Had two really busy days due to business and I was just so tired and weak for most of it.  I cancelled a business appt. for tomorrow morning and intend to stay home and get some R &R.  I am so sorry I missed meeting all of you today.  I feel like I already know you and missed a date with my girlfriends :(.   What did I miss in the class? Any good info i need? Huggs to you all,  Dawn
azreggie
on 4/22/08 3:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Dawn, I'm sorry that you had a bad day.  Just think, Lyns is probably right about this,  we won't have to squeeze you in the next picture, because we'll all be two months out and you know what that means.  We'll be able to fit her in the picture too!     I just crack myself up. 

Reggie

dawnmaher
on 4/22/08 3:47 pm - Surprise, AZ
 lol you crack me up too lol.  Hey Lyn's you gonna be there too?  woohoo, PARTY.  oh yea, no liquor , oh well who needs it anyway.  Huggs, Dawn
L. TP
on 4/22/08 3:32 pm
Hahahahahahahahha!  You crack me up too! 
Sandra C.
on 4/23/08 7:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Reggie..the pictures came out great! It was so nice being there in person with you and Gena and Pam. And just think, next time we meet we'll look altogether different, I hope, and I hope all the other girls on this board will be there. I definitely am going to the next picnic like the one they had earlier in the month. It's so nice to put faces with names. I want to thank all you ladies for your support. I am going through something personal right now, that is very depressing and it does help to not feel alone in the world.
azreggie
on 4/23/08 9:49 am - Tucson, AZ
I will say some pryers for you.

Reggie

Most Active