Protein Expert Coming our way!

JRinAZ
on 4/22/08 7:36 am - Layton, UT

Vitalady Visits Phoenix !

Michelle had weight loss surgery in her home state of Washington over 10 years ago.  She and her husband have dedicated their lives to the education, support and good health of Post Bariatric friends across the world.  www.vitalady.com

Don’t miss this POST BARIATRIC event and opportunity to meet one of the most amazing icons in our bariataric Community.  She’ll delight you with her knowledge and inspire you to ultimate success on your own weight loss journey!  Phoenix is lucky to have Michelle stop by on her 2008 Vitatour!

Meet & Greet

Thursday, May 22, 2008 – 6:30-8:00

Hosted by North Valley Plastic Surgery

Desert Ridge Medical Plaza

20950 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 150

Phoenix, AZ   85050

RSVP’s to Joyce at 480.991.6877 – [email protected]

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lady Lithia
on 4/22/08 10:32 am
Wish I could go, but that evening is the event of the year...  graduation at the high school where I teach, and my stepdaughter is graduating also. Wanted to go, but can't do it. 

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

desert rat
on 4/22/08 1:35 pm - Goodyear, AZ
 Hey Miss Joyce! Any idea if she'll have any "product" with her???  I'm just about ready to place an order but I can wait if she's bringing STUFF with her. Actually, I guess she'd have to travel with a full-blown convoy, huh? Anyway, count me in...I can't wait to meet her.  Thank your boss for acting as host once again. Hugzzz...Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Most Active