Chandler Support 4/22 Tuesday!

JRinAZ
on 4/21/08 11:20 am - Layton, UT
Just a reminder that the Chandler Support Group meets once a month. 4th Tuesday of every month at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson................(that's tomorrow!!!) 6:00-7:30 p.m. followed by an optional dinner together nearby. EVERYONE is welcome whether pre-op, just curious, and from any surgical program with any type of weight loss surgery.  It is PEER facilitated and FUN, FUN, FUN! C U there!  (Jeanna will have your protein orders there for pick-up....I'll have Power Crunch bars there for everyone to take)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Billie2222
on 4/21/08 1:54 pm - Anytown, MD
Hi Joyce,      I have just moved to AZ about 6 months ago and have finally decided I need to find a support group.   I haven't been on OH in a long time and I need to get back on track.  I am 2 1/2 years out and am gaining weight.    I don't think I can make the group tomorrow, but will definately try for next month.   Since I am new to the area, can you tell me what is the best way to get to Chandler Regional Hospital from the airport?  Thanks!!! Billie
dramqueen6
on 4/23/08 5:16 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Joyce!!  It was so awesome to meet you at the Womens Expo last weekend.. You are such a sweetie!!  Hope you got a lot of freebies while you were there.. I ended up walking out of there with bed sheets, avon stuff, nail polish.. Oh gosh a ton of stuff.. My bag was so heavy that i had a permanent indent on my shoulder!  LOL  But again you are so a sweatheart and its so awesome to finally meet you!

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
JRinAZ
on 4/23/08 1:58 pm - Layton, UT
Cindy! Oh my gosh!  I wrote you a big long "lovey" letter earlier today and I crashed my puter!  .... Sooooo....I'lm sending a quickie this time and hope the electrical doesn't blow in the house!  LOL! It was soooooooo nice meeting you too!  .....  I got out of the event with just a vibrating pillow (oh yea....my back loves it!) and a lovely new bracelet......could not sample one more type of snack bar!  Uck! How bout rounding up a team of your closest weight loss buds and coming to the Vitalady Meet and Greet!  I promise to have yummy (healthy) eats for everyone! C U soon!  .......and if you need someone added to your Angel team then give me a shout! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dramqueen6
on 4/23/08 2:32 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh my gosh i saw those vibrating pillows!!  I kept walking by putting my hand down on it.. i walked by like 4 times.. LOL  That sounds like a lot of fun.. I will see If I can leave work early that day..  You know I was wondering what an angel group is.. Is it like someone who calls the person after surgery to make sure everything is okay?   Talk to ya soon!! Cindy

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
Most Active