Juarez/Fang patients attention

Gena L.
on 4/17/08 3:43 am - Sun City, AZ
I have just spoken with the office. Nicole no longer works for Dr Juarez or Fang. Jackie is doing the scheduling now and is so much easier to talk with. Gena 

Lady Lithia
on 4/17/08 5:01 am
Hate to be rude, but hallelujah!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Gena L.
on 4/17/08 5:14 am - Sun City, AZ
I thought you might appreciate that ;-)

Megs515
on 4/17/08 6:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow, I wonder what happened there. She was always pretty cooperative with me but the office is probably better off without her.

20candy07
on 4/17/08 7:33 am - Tolleson, AZ
I guess now is a good time to get some paperwork signed by Dr. J.and not have to worry about pushing it through.  Thanks for the info. Candy
dawnmaher
on 4/17/08 7:39 am - Surprise, AZ
Thanks god!  had to really kiss ass just to get her attention.  she was so dry and rude i thought.  sorry but i am glad!   Dawn
SKennedy13
on 4/17/08 8:52 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
ohhh I wonder if they are hiring a replacement, I am available!!!!
Gena L.
on 4/17/08 11:26 am - Sun City, AZ
Long drive for you but one never knows. Jackie is doing the scheduling at the moment. It was so nice to be greeted with a "friendly" voice on the phone for a change.  Apparently Nicole just never showed up for work one day....I am not surprised. Gena

SKennedy13
on 4/17/08 11:29 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
Usually when someone does not treat there customers right that means they do not like there job. So, it is best that she did not show up because they need someone in there that likes the job. I mean this is not the first posing I have see regarding that office and the lack of service.
roz_1
on 4/17/08 11:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so happy Nicole is gone. It took over a month for her to schedule my RNY Lap surgery that I had on Decmber 26, 2007. Finally I had to call and speak with the office manger and complain just to get a date! I still haven't been paid for my short term disability because "Nicole never completed the paper work and sent it in. But in her defense I think they needed someone each for Dr Fang and Juarez one person was just not cutting it! There is a lot of people going through that office and JUST to much for one person!!! BUT DR. FANG WAS GREAT!
Most Active