Women's Expo

JRinAZ
on 4/15/08 2:42 pm - Layton, UT
Is anyone from this bunch going to the Women's Expo this weekend?  ....  Want to meet for lunch and a chat? I'll be there both days at Booth # 1041.  .....  Would love to meet some of you!!.....It's such a FUN event to do with girlfriends, sister's, mother or even hubby/guyfriend.  There are tons of freebie giveaways, door prizes, etc. www.WomensExpoAZ.com Shoot me a note if you'll be there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dramqueen6
on 4/16/08 5:38 am - Glendale, AZ
I will be there Joyce!! Not sure what day though.. I would love to see Marie Osmond, but I might have to miss her and go on Sunday.. I will stop by and say hi!

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/08 6:12 am - AZ
Wow, The women's expo is this weekend. I haven't heard anything about it. Usually it's advertised all of the place. Geez! Where have I been I love that show.
JRinAZ
on 4/16/08 12:12 pm - Layton, UT

Cindy,

If I look bedraggled then just slip me some protein, K?  :)  The Expo is soooooooo much fun but I start fading fast after a few hours on my feet!  ......  I'll be in booth 1041 and will be ready to give out some lovely free stuff to you!  LOL!  .....If I"m MIA then just pass by a little later....I like to roam around and gather free stuff too!  .....  In fact, I can hardly wait to buy a new "knock off" purse again this year!   Such FUN stuff! .....  C U there!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dramqueen6
on 4/17/08 4:18 am - Glendale, AZ
LOL.. I know what you mean i always walk out of there with 1000 pens and highlighters.. I love them though.. Me and my mom will be there saturday afternoon.. I love the womens expo and the fact its in glendale is so much more convient for me!  

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
Most Active