Hello Arizona Board

Julie Boyd
on 4/15/08 12:50 am - highland, IN

Hello my name is Julie and I will be moving to the Florence area within the month. I was wondering if there is anyone that lives in that area? Would like to meet some new people. If there is anyone that would like to show me around or just meet for some sugarfree, caffiene free latte's please email me.

[email protected]

Hope to hear from someone.

Thanks

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

"If it aint my problem then it aint a problem" 

L. TP
on 4/15/08 3:25 am
Florence is probably over an hour from me but welcome to the board!  I would also try www.meetup.com  Its a great site for this!  Find a group that interests you or many.  Type in your city and state and it can show you whats locally.  I have been to several functions in my groups and I find that they are all very nice, non scary people lol. you can also try myspace.  You can find friends within 5-100 miles from your zip code! Lyns
Julie Boyd
on 4/16/08 4:28 pm - highland, IN

Thanks for the great welcome to the board. And thanks for the info I'll check it out.

Julie

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

SKennedy13
on 4/15/08 11:09 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
Welcome. I am not sure where in Florence you are but I would imagine you are not more than half an hour from me. So welcome to the neighborhood.
Julie Boyd
on 4/16/08 4:30 pm - highland, IN

I'm in the anthem at merrill ranch. And I can't wait to get there. I have been looking for a job there just not sure how far everything is from me there. I just hope to meet new friend's and be happier there than I am here in Indiana.

So thanks for the welcome.

Julie

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

SKennedy13
on 4/17/08 1:51 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
yup I know where that is, its about half an hour from me. It is a nice neighborhood. I am looking for a job my self out here in Queen Creek. I will let you know if I find any good leads
Julie Boyd
on 4/17/08 2:22 am - highland, IN

Thanks....I'll do the same. What field are you looking in?

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

Sandra C.
on 4/15/08 8:12 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome Julie! This is a very good board with great people and good advice. I know Florence is a little ways from Phoenix, because when I worked for a medical delivery company, we only went to Florence once a week unless there was an emergency. But you know what, everyplace is far. Lol!! Just fro me to go to my Dr's is a mini-trip and we are in the same town!
Julie Boyd
on 4/16/08 4:32 pm - highland, IN

LOL.... Yeah I have been told that if I want to go shopping that I'll have to travel at least a half and hour to get there or more. But that's fine with me. As long as I'm there in Arizona I don't care. I feel so welcome to this board and everyone has been so nice. Thanks for that.

Julie

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/08 6:14 am - AZ
Welcome to the East East Valley. Florence is out there.
Are you working for the prision?
Most Active