Dawn is on the loser's bench!

westvalley
on 3/31/08 5:40 am - Glendale, AZ
It's weird Dawn came home off meds and I came home on meds. Hopefully I will be taken off though. I had low blood sugar and it's not fun poking myself everyday. I had no problems with this before surgery.  Yay to me, Lithia and Dawn! We can so be great  motivators for Reggie and Gena. I am getting better and better everyday and that feels great. I did have a breakdown of tears the other day because everyone at home was eating a great looking and great smelling meal and there I was with the choices of broth jello and water. I got very angry and had some apologizing to do later that night....sad I know, shame on me. Otherwise recovery physically has been great except my lil ER scare but better safe than sorry. How is Dawn? Gena and Reggie you ready?
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
JRinAZ
on 3/31/08 11:27 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhh Julie!  Shame on your family for eating around you!  (just kidding! ....I know they require nourishment too!)  ......Hang in there!  I sat in the recliner pining over the Food Channel!  .....  Your first taste of runny refried beans or runny mashed potatoes will be Heavenly!  ......Before you know it you'll be nibbling on a BIG honking juicy ONE ounce piece of prime rib and feeling like Thanksgiving dinner hit you hard!  :) Glad you're home and taking your first steps on the journey!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

westvalley
on 4/1/08 9:14 am - Glendale, AZ
Yup I started my runny refried beans today. I am trying to stay positive about my next round of food selection. I know a time will come when I can eat whatever so I have to mentally take baby steps. Thanks Joyce
L. TP
on 3/30/08 12:47 pm
Welcome back and I am so excited for the next 2~  I still have 8 weeks (june 3) so I will have all of you to help me prepare!  I feel very blessed :) Lyns
Most Active