Dawn is on the loser's bench!

Gena L.
on 3/28/08 7:02 am - Sun City, AZ
Dawn had her surgery this am.  They were a little late getting started and she is still in RR                 but her hubby says she is doing fine and will be back in her room in about 30 - 45 minutes. He will keep us posted if there is any change.  Gena

azreggie
on 3/28/08 8:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the info. I'm glad she made it ok.  You're up next!

Reggie

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/28/08 10:07 am, edited 3/28/08 10:09 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations Dawn
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Sandra C.
on 3/28/08 3:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the update!! I'm so glad she's finally on the loser's bench. Soon It will be you!!   
L. TP
on 3/28/08 3:48 pm
can't wait to get the update!
Gena L.
on 3/28/08 4:30 pm - Sun City, AZ
I have not heard from Frank again....so I assume all is well as he said he would call if there were problems.  Hope she is sleeping peacefully but I have a feeling they are walking her again about this time.  Perhaps we will hear more tomorrow.   Way to go Dawn!  We will hope to hear from you soon! Gena

dawnmaher
on 3/30/08 7:20 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi all,  I am home and doing well.  a little sore, tired and weak but who isnt after this?  dr. fang said i was a text book case and already i have been able to eliminate all my colesterol meds, 1 of my diabetes meds and 1 of my high blood pressure meds!  That is the most exciting part for me at this point!  Got some crazy "war stories" to share of my experiences but i will write them later.  gonna take a nap in my own bed yeah!  Thanks so much for all the support.  I was so proud to tell everyone at the hospital my buddies online here.  You guys are the best, especially my very own angel Gena!  You are next girlriend!  All will be well, i know it now.   Love Dawn
Sandra C.
on 3/30/08 7:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome home. I'm so happy to hear about you being able to drop meds this quick!  That's awesome! Take care and get plenty of rest, honey.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/30/08 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome home Dawn and WTG on losing some of the meds.  That will save you a bundle and you can spend more on protein shakes and new clothes.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gena L.
on 3/30/08 10:43 am, edited 3/30/08 12:50 pm - Sun City, AZ
Welcome home Dawn!  This is wonderful about your meds   Guess you did your home work well since you are the text book kid, LOL!  I have to admit I hope I come home a few meds lighter myself...when my insulin goes I may throw a party.  Well ya'll seem to be staying the full 2 and 1/2 days so guess I will have to make up my mind to do the same.   I am still not nervous....but maybe staying super busy will keep me that way. We have had to prepare for this for so looooooong that it will simply be a relief to have it overwith.  Congratulations to Lithia, Julie and Dawn! Reggie....you and I are next.  What time is your surgery scheduled for on Friday?  This time next week we too will be sitting on that long awaited bench. 

Most Active