March 29th Details - FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

JRinAZ
on 3/28/08 6:12 am - Layton, UT

Saturday the 29th of March (Tomorrow!)   A Bariatric After Care Seminar "Make it a Lifestyle" still has openings.  You can buy your tickets at the door. Cook College Auditorium 709 S. Lindon Lane Tempe, AZ   85281 8-4 p.m. with an hour break to grab some lunch (or just bring something and sit and chat!) AZ WLS Spring Fling 08 - "Rock n Roll Reunion" 7-11:00 pm 622 East Vinedo Lane Tempe, AZ   85284 SW corner of Rural & Elliott in Coventry Temple Development Gate Code:  #1219 (need to push the pound sign)...8th house on the right corner. Healthy Potluck Dish AND  $5.00 to help with door prizes OR a fun door prize to donate! There will be Music, Dancing, Kareoke, Chatting, Meet & Greet, Food, Experience Sharing, Chatting, Fun! .......AND OOOODLES of FUN!   Both events are for EVERYONE!  No separation of programs, surgeons, countries, gender, marital status, etc.   Are you nervous about coming because you haven't met anyone????  Don't be!  You'll be one of several who is there to meet new friends!  ......  I'm everyone's BEST Friend so come hang out with me!!!I'll be there from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. that night!!!!  Woooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active